Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
thelousy

9v9 Highlander Free Agent List 2013

Name: hitoot6

Class: Engineer/Heavy/Pyro

Languages Spoken: English/Chinese

Availablearrow-10x10.png Playing Times: Preferably weekends, maybe on fridays or something

Skill Level: I don't know my level, just test me or something.

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072869850

Other information: 500 + hours, best at engie.

Name: westdar
Class: Demoman/Pyro
Languages Spoken: English, Malay
Available Playing Times: Usually at night (Weekends are better)
Skill Level: Division 3 (maybe 2.....)
Steam Community Page: 
Other Information: Been playing Competitive TF2 (scrims and pugs) for about a year and a half (6v6 and HL)                

Participated in two seasons of UGC Steel Highlander Asia with team Reckless People and Smashing TF2

Asia Fortress Mash Potatoes Third Place. 260 hours on soldier.  :D 

• Like 1

Name: westdar

Class: Demoman/Pyro

Languages Spoken: English, Malay

Available Playing Times: Usually at night and somtimes in the evening (5pm - 11pm)

Skill Level: Division 3 (maybe 2.....)

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Westdar

Other Information: Been playing Competitive TF2 (scrims and pugs) for about a year and a half (6v6 and HL)                

Participated in two seasons of UGC Steel Highlander Asia with team Reckless People and Smashing TF2

Asia Fortress Mash Potatoes Third Place. 260 hours on soldier.  :D 

Name: Mr.McMuffin
Class: Scout and Soldier
Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin (not very good)
Available Playing Times: Friday morning and night/ after mornings for Sunday
Skill Level: Not really sure how you calculate it, but i'm pretty decent at Scout and Soldier. Have 120+ hours on Soldier and 90+ hours on Scout
Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JoshuaLiew87/
Other Information: Never been in an official game before but i've read tons of guides about competitive Team Fortress 2 on the net. Willing to learn .I have mumble too.

Edit: Found a team

Edited by JoshuaLiew87

Name: ScepterBlade
Class: Scout, Medic
Languages Spoken: English
Available Playing Times: Pretty free
Skill Level: Uncertain. 
Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunit...id/ScepterBlade
Other Information: I'm more than happy to be tested. I'm still pretty new to the competetive community but am very willing to learn and improve myself. Have the necessary equipment to chat via mumble as well. 

I do know the standard terminologies such as rollouts, choke etc. I have the iniatiative to improve myself as well.

Feel free to add me if you have any questions. 

Name- +t0t0r0+

Age- 20+

Location- Japan

Class- Demoman

Experience- About 3,800 hours playtime. Almost 1,000 hours of my main. 

About- I've played Asia UGC HL Division for about 3.5 seasons, and my team has placed in the top 10 for all three completed seasons. I have plenty of PUG experience, both 6v6 and 9v9, but have grown to love the organized chaos of HL more than 6v6. I am a regular on the KR 24/7 Highlander PUG server, as well as the newly created RubixGuy's HL PUG server.

I am very familiar to the format/general meta, and don't mind maincalling. I've merced for numerous teams, including the reigning champs, Bless. 

I am competent with any class, but consider myself good at Demo (970 hours), Medic (450), Heavy (250), Pyro (200). I am worst at Scout (40).

I do not want to play with people brand new to the format. I don't mind sharing my experiences, but I really feel qualified to be in Gold 

Don't be afraid to add me.

SID: /ttr0

• Like 1