This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Morgan

Most improved new player of 2012

I vote for Salts, Azazel, Dq and Teejay.

coughistartedinjanuary2012cough :3

rough criteria of being a new player is as follows-

-joined pug/competitive scene in 2012

-has not played in any level above div 3

coughutoprolecough

Agree with Spammah on Kai and Snowie.

Both have fairly decent aim which has improved over the course of the year but snowie has this really annoying warp issue so Kai gets the edge ^^

People of Asiafortress,

Please play this video for maximum effect while reading this opening speech.

Many would think I am the most deproved player of the year, many looked at Raziel, and say "this guy ain't got nothing on a scattergun". The div 1s simply dismiss Raziel as the great empty blackhole of the asian tf2 scene where skills and intelligence go to die. Most recently it has come to my attention that I am now being voted most deproved player of Asiafortress. Today, I propose the greatest paradox in asian tf2 scene, vote me for most improved player of 2012.

Ladies and gentlemen, I wanna bring you back to those days where a scattergun meant a statement. A rocket launcher isn't a mere instrument through which explosive ordinance is launched. The pipe is more than a blind blinking projectile flying towards nothingness, aiming at the airshots but never touching them. People of Asiafortress, we must unite and vote Raziel for most improved player of 2012 for I can bring those glorious days of old back.

Vote for Raziel, vote for change, change towards that horizon that is our greatest in tf2 prowess. #voteraziel2012

• Like 7

People of Asiafortress,

Please play this video for maximum effect while reading this opening speech.

Many would think I am the most deproved player of the year, many looked at Raziel, and say "this guy ain't got nothing on a scattergun". The div 1s simply dismiss Raziel as the great empty blackhole of the asian tf2 scene where skills and intelligence go to die. Most recently it has come to my attention that I am now being voted most deproved player of Asiafortress. Today, I propose the greatest paradox in asian tf2 scene, vote me for most improved player of 2012.

Ladies and gentlemen, I wanna bring you back to those days where a scattergun meant a statement. A rocket launcher isn't a mere instrument through which explosive ordinance is launched. The pipe is more than a blind blinking projectile flying towards nothingness, aiming at the airshots but never touching them. People of Asiafortress, we must unite and vote Raziel for most improved player of 2012 for I can bring those glorious days of old back.

Vote for Raziel, vote for change, change towards that horizon that is our greatest in tf2 prowess. #voteraziel2012

yes we can! forward!

i'm sorry eh