This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Madman

PSA: Offclassing in AF pugs

I hate to come across as rude, but this was a PSA (Public Service Announcement if you don't already know) from Madman. He's a moderator, he knows his shit. The first post was an announcement, not an open debate.

mmhmm... i replied, he replied, they replied, discussion ensued...

You're not exactly new here, so I'm not going to go all nice on you.

I actually started pugging only this April/May period together with Tyrane and Xoom.

How was I trolling the thread anyway? The first post I posted on this thread was

Refer to other posts.

Also, would you mind purchasing the entire Hooked on Phonics set for me? It's just USD219.96, affordable for 25-year-old like you :)/> I can't get it myself though, since I have to start with the Pre-K edition which means I can't enter my Visa details.

Sorry, I am still poor student and I am not responsible for your education. Also, i no money. Even if I could afford it I would buy it for my nephew. You buy your own set.

I apologize for my immaturity and lack of understanding.

No need to apologize, everybody automatically has an increased bravado(and some say even libido) when typing on that keyboard and posting on that forum.

All's good, no hard feelings, and you guys have made me very welcome at my first forum thread posting episode here at asiafortress.

Whether this all works out by itself remains to be seen, and when shit happens(shit always happens), I might grace everybody's presence once again with a 2500 word no paragraph, quote filled, unstructured essay-like thingamajig.

In the meantime though, have fun off-classing necessarily!

- Azazel

Sign in to follow this