This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Dream

HL MIXES ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON/NIGHT

Oh god how do anyone read wall of texting with much grammar and puncutating errors like this with billion of run-on sentence .Its really annoyed joe dun b 2 angry pls Ok micchi I'll explain to you what joe means because you dont seem to understand fully what joe means ok.

The reasoning why joe says its excuse is because in server/mumble/afl mix/30th november you say that it is getting late .And YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT 2ND MAP.And later in foruns you say something fully different about your Mac crashed when in the server you didn't say anything about your Mac crashed and so it look like you leave because you dont know about 2nd map.So rounding up joe is asking why your story now IS DIFFERENT FROM IN THE SERVER when you say instead that you dont know about 2nd map.And want you to explain why you now said different thing about Mac crashing.

Btw p.s. to micchi Sogeking and I dont mean offend were only trying to help solve this situation :) so pls dont say were blind and is not our problem and being nosy.*

Sorry for the satire don't ban me please.

*all punctuation, spelling and grammatical errors in this post were completely intentional and made for the fun of doing so.

inb4 nerd

Guest Guest

aspencc i had to type this on my mobile..... if you want evidence i am gladly to provide you some :)

and i didn't know why sogeking had to get involve in this situation while you can't solve any problems. If you can fully explain it to me like aspencc ,qj or joe. I would be glad to see your comments.

thats me above. Forgot to sign in.

anyway, josiah,aspencc and qj. Thanks for all the help and you guys gave me an amazing solid understand of asia fortress.I wasn't trying to offend or start a war with you guys.

I hope we still can be virtual friends.

@Sogeking sorry for calling you blind. The reason why i say that is because I didn't know why you wanted to get involved in this issue when you can't help me or joe. I know everybody loves joe and wants to help him. But if you want to help, learn from aspencc or joe. For E.g- Look at their comments ( if you have time ) :D

@ Aspencc - Thanks for the help and gl in CVP!

@Joe and QJ - idk what to say , you guys have been like an "all you can ask for machine" which provides good and clear understand and answers.

@ ALL -Thanks guys! I really appreciate all of your help!

I am typing this on a mobile btw :P

okay, stop arguing. opinions aside lets just answer to the main topic of this thread.

yes, go ahead with sat mixes :) anything for the community

I envision a future where all the highlander players can gather at a single point (like a website or mobile app) and easily browse through available games and join games that they are free to play; as well as pick their own date/time to host their own games. Multiple games can be taking sign-ups at any one time and players can sign up for multiple games (as long as the timeslots do not clash).

How soon this future is depends on how many talented programmers are amongst you. I need willing coders familiar with the following to message me:

-HTML5

-MySQL (and sqlmyadmin)

-CSS

-PHP

-AJAX (with PHP)

-CURL (PHP)

-XAMPP (or WAMP)

-IPB hooks

-mIRC (if you have bot knowledge that will be DOPE)

Optional:

-Java if you wanna make an android app or XCODE for macfags

If you're willing to be a slave to the community and one or more of the above makes sense to you let me know.

xx

HEY ALL! Just a note.... i promise to bring back the Satuday HL mixes but im currently studying my ass OFF for my O lvl.... like sakii says "study comes first" i hope u guys understand *bows* hopefully i still have my admin powers and are able to do the stuff like i used to do....

@teal and joe.... just a qns.... idk what happen to afl 4 but i cant see and um not sure if i have admin powers :3 (cheers)