What maps?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. mapmapmap

• cp_granary
    • cp_well
    • pl_badwater
    • ugc_swiftwater
    • koth_viaduct

IIRC there is no automod that bans people automatically? And it has already been stated that people should not offclass excessively while pugging.

http://asiafortress....rtress-servers/

Half of the people on that list pug often, and there is always a warning given before kicking someone. You think we like kicking someone for no rhyme or reason and cause our team to lose?

Also, you think we have 20 minutes or even an hour to plan out how exactly are we going to play in a pug? It is something that is spontaneous, not something planned out. Offclassing "with a plan" doesn't work here.

Standard PUGs are 5CP maps, with Gravelpit hardly being played at all. Offclassing in GPit I completely understand, but excessively offclassing in maps like Granary? There is no reason for that. You wanna play sniper the whole day go to a pub, not a pug.

PhantomStealth, you're given a warning for not downloading the second map. If you've read the rules and/or checked the thread, you should know that pl_swiftwater is not a standard map in your maps folder and therefore you have to download it. There are always two maps being played and please make sure that you know the maps that are played and if you don't know where to download them kindly ask for the link. No excuses are allowed for reasons like this. No excuses are also allowed for "I have to go sorry." unless your parents are the ones asking you to go, then I will personally ask for your house phone and phone your parents. If you refuse to give me your phone number, you better watch out.

Ykredfield, you're give a warning for showing up late and not even bothering to apologize/take your slot back.

Friends of Creatizcordon, please do not be rude to the admins especially if you don't want to get on our watchlist. We are not your maids, and we are not Gods. We do not have immediate, 24/7 access to the ban file to remove him from the ban list. He should have known when he got banned to file an immediate ban appeal to the admins (hcaz/natapon).

lol joe nice font size anyway

Phantomstaleth had the map but didnt extract it properly. AND instead of rectifiying the problem he went off.

some back story info: (i checked his map when he left,said he was in trading server) LOL

btw joe you could like specify some of cordon's friends cos they might not know whether they have done something wrong.

Oh. I'm so sorry for being late to the pug and being no respond. My computer was having a serious problem recently. It keeps shut down everytime I play TF2 mid-way or just after entering a server. When I saw the team were organized, I didn't ask to take my slot back since I knew I would have mess up the pug If I join and disconnected half-way. I'm very sorry for any inconveniece caused. Please accept my late apology and forgive my mistake. I promised I'll be in pug punctually next time.

PhantomStealth, you're given a warning for not downloading the second map. If you've read the rules and/or checked the thread, you should know that pl_swiftwater is not a standard map in your maps folder and therefore you have to download it. There are always two maps being played and please make sure that you know the maps that are played and if you don't know where to download them kindly ask for the link. No excuses are allowed for reasons like this. No excuses are also allowed for "I have to go sorry." unless your parents are the ones asking you to go, then I will personally ask for your house phone and phone your parents. If you refuse to give me your phone number, you better watch out.

Ykredfield, you're give a warning for showing up late and not even bothering to apologize/take your slot back.

Friends of Creatizcordon, please do not be rude to the admins especially if you don't want to get on our watchlist. We are not your maids, and we are not Gods. We do not have immediate, 24/7 access to the ban file to remove him from the ban list. He should have known when he got banned to file an immediate ban appeal to the admins (hcaz/natapon).

I did ask hcaz to unban me and he ask me to apologise to the admins in this thread :P

lol joe nice font size anyway

Phantomstaleth had the map but didnt extract it properly. AND instead of rectifiying the problem he went off.

some back story info: (i checked his map when he left,said he was in trading server) LOL

btw joe you could like specify some of cordon's friends cos they might not know whether they have done something wrong.

Had to make sure it was read.

And since I was not in the server I cannot specify the names but I will get them one way or another.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR UPCOMING COMMUNITY VS PROS 6V9. DETAILS ARE ON THE FRONT PAGE! OUR 9s, PLAY WELL! :D

(looking at the no. of votes, aspencc you have lots of eyes on you)

LOL Cordan... why dun u start reading on some stuff on how to play comp... u were clueless in 6s... idk about 9s but from what i hear... ur a real asshole..... no offence... admins arent going to go with what u want mind u.... again lemme apologies for my words.... its just how u portray urself to this community...

(joe i had to use that if not i dun feel alright about letting these pubbers just make a fool out of AF)