What maps?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. mapmapmap

• cp_granary
    • cp_well
    • pl_badwater
    • ugc_swiftwater
    • koth_viaduct

For those who are just new to this weekly HL, pls kindly read the instructions before u start register. It's not smth that u pai leng(just for show).

he got banned for offclassing excessively in 6v6, breaking pug rules which led to him getting banned. If u wish to get yourself unbanned, KINDLY approach either hcaz/nata. there's no need for you to be rude, afterall you were the one who got yourself into such a situation

I didnt know there was a rule like that but ofc now i know :)

When you first enter the server there is always a message that lists out the rules of the Asiafortress Pugs. Do you not see them?

Technically, players can keep offclassing anytime they want. Why is there a rule like that anyways???

Do you even know what is 6v6. You don't go spy at mid or go engie pushing to last and yatayatayata.

Technically, players can keep offclassing anytime they want. Why is there a rule like that anyways???

lol. Players can keep offclassing anytime they want? Pug servers aren't your average pub servers and you know that. (or maybe you don't?)

I really don't know why you ask/do the most retarded things.

Why are you asking these things? Have you not even spent time checking the Asiafortress Groups/Pickup servers? If you had, there are rules there that are stated very clearly when you enter the server. One of them is not to offclass unless there is a need to.

Is there a need to run Engineer to mid? No. Is there a need to run Heavy to mid? No. Offclassing whenever you want to? So you're trying to say that the medic of the team can just go spy because HEY YOU KNOW I WANT TO STAB SOME PEOPLE.

Team Fortress 2 is a TEAM game. It isn't all about frags and kills and points.

If the team requires the offclass to get the advantage then do it. But offclassing without asking the team and not helping the team at all? If you're a sniper and you are outscoring/outfragging everyone on the other team and bringing your team to victory ok. If you're running spy for the full 30 minutes and not getting a single stab because you are that bad, then you should be banned.

uAb3B.gif

• Like 1

What's wrong with engie pushing last in some situations ffs

Going Engie pushing last at badlands holding lobby while building sentry. *cough* qjyap *cough*

Guest qjyap

Going Engie pushing last at badlands holding lobby while building sentry. *cough* qjyap *cough*

if youre not going to push immediately its not a bad idea to build a level 3 and move it in during the attack

ofc i know i am awesome

• Like 1

I really don't know why you ask/do the most retarded things.

Why are you asking these things? Have you not even spent time checking the Asiafortress Groups/Pickup servers? If you had, there are rules there that are stated very clearly when you enter the server. One of them is not to offclass unless there is a need to.

Is there a need to run Engineer to mid? No. Is there a need to run Heavy to mid? No. Offclassing whenever you want to? So you're trying to say that the medic of the team can just go spy because HEY YOU KNOW I WANT TO STAB SOME PEOPLE.

Team Fortress 2 is a TEAM game. It isn't all about frags and kills and points.

If the team requires the offclass to get the advantage then do it. But offclassing without asking the team and not helping the team at all? If you're a sniper and you are outscoring/outfragging everyone on the other team and bringing your team to victory ok. If you're running spy for the full 30 minutes and not getting a single stab because you are that bad, then you should be banned.

uAb3B.gif

Proof that offclassing can be a good idea for the whole match :P

Of course if others don't approve of it then it's the person who offclasses that is at fault, durr...

Guest qjyap

its gravelpit, and that strategy is ridicously hard to execute. I'm not sure why youre trying to use this to prove any point you have.

This means that unless properly planned, offclassing is not a good idea. The servers automatically ban players who offclass too much and too often with no one to moderate this. This is unfair to those trying to help the team out. There must be a warning given to those who do so during games because suddenly getting kicked by the server and not the moderators or admins about this is not very fair.