This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
CreatizTheWhalelord

Recruiting players for a 6v6 team(creating a new team, Thinking of a name for team)

Recruiting players for a 6v6 team
Preferred skill level: Division 3
Classes preferred: Scout, Medic, Soldier, Demoman, Heavy and Sniper
Look for me at : http://steamcommunity/id/creatizcordon/
Available playing times: 9am-6pm(School Holiday), 3pm-6pm(School Days), depend on parents(Weekends), Cannot play(Friday)
Gonna create a group soon and a group name soon.

Guest qjyap

um... i suggest trying out normal pugs to get familiarised with the format and strats before you try making a team. Good luck though!

Huntsman is banned too.

Cause the huntsman does more dmg

Interesting....lets say for the classic map badlands, which 6 classes will ur team have for the mid fight?

either we're all terribly misjudging you, or you're terribly misinformed...

either way, good luck trying to find division 1 players with no teams

gRHhn.gif

I'm just going to be the total asshole right now and tell you that no you are not division 1. Yet, at least.

I don't know why but I feel as though you're a tad bit arrogant thinking that you are division 1 right when you just joined the scene. The ladder goes like this here in AsiaFortress

Division 1 (Highest level, most pro, tons of experience in competitive TF2)

Division 2 (Played for awhile, mostly veterans too)

Division 3 (Completely new to the scene, AFA-period standard)

Right now where I see it is that you currently stand at division 3 (new to the competitive scene). Before you even want to establish a proper, solid team, you have to:

1. Make friends. Most teams that are formed are generally made out of friends of the same skill level.

2. Have a solid foundation. Join a few pugs here and there and if you have any questions just ask them (in spec chat if you're waiting for your turn, ask after the pug if you were playing). Why did they push? Why are they holding so far back? The more pugs you play the more people will know you and hopefully it is a good impression.

3. Be informed. Right now you are clearly not informed, and I'm doing you a favor by telling you these simple steps to getting a team. Know the various skill levels and divisions, know the basics of pugging, know the basics of the 6v6 format.

I wish you all the best in finding/forming a team. Godspeed.

• Like 2

Np. Good luck finding a team! And please consolidate your posts into one. The forums isn't twitter. Like you don't have to have a separate post for each thought.