welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
hcaz

Classic Mixup wins S12 LAN in flawless record

esea-banner.jpg

In a quick and hard-hitting Grand Finals, Classic Mixup has been crowned champions in ESEA Season 12 LAN. Mixup has gone beyond the old CheckSix record and completed an even more perfect resume of an Invite team: both 16-0 in the main season and no map losses during LAN as a shiny bonus on top.

In total, Spacewhales were only able to grab 3 rounds out of them, and Leviathan Gaming only 1. Leviathan seemed to come out strong in the first cp_badlands game despite the lack of warm-up practice, but Mixup were quick to shut down b4nny and hammer through flanks all the way to last for a 5-0 finish. By cp_process everyone had woken up and stretched their fingers enough to give us the classic LG-Mixup back and forth play for Leviathan's first cap of the finals. Opportunity was still small and went flying out of Leviathan's hands at Platinum's terrifying sticky-trap that dropped Shade's uber in the last round, giving Mixup a 5-1 finish.

Congratulations to everyone who attended LAN and many thanks to all the hard-working people behind the streams and hype-building who helped make it happen!

Final standings

1. Classic Mixup

2. Leviathan Gaming

3. Spacewhales

4. The Chess Club

Grand Finals game stats

Brackets

Complete STV demos

Recap articles by rk- on ESEA

mix^ rolls through check. 4-0, 5-0

Chess Club done as LG moves on

Whales upset LG in 2 straight

mix^ advances to Grand Finals 2-0 over Whale

LG breaks Whale back, return to Grand Finals

Flawless Victory - mix^ wins over LG 2-0

Classic Mixup Reign as TF2 Champs

http://teamfortress....flawless-record

Click here to view the article

seems to be a major shake up of invite teams as enoryt dropped b4nny, cyzer and dave_ac from LG

:o!

wtf? for real? Dave_ac played quite well in LAN. wtf tyrone, wtf you doin.

b4nny is building another team under the name don't stand with cyzer, lansky, shrugger & taggerung (from chessclub i think) http://play.esea.net/teams/69987

meanwhile mixup lost ruwin (no current team yet, possible retirement) with no obvious replacement yet http://play.esea.net/teams/51672?tab=roster

dave_ac doesn't have a team yet, possible retirement.

browhales disbanded and yz50 with yet again no team.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I also heard that blaze and clockwork is switching roles so blaze is back on scout and clockwork is soldier

b4nny is building another team under the name don't stand with cyzer, lansky, shrugger & taggerung (from chessclub i think) http://play.esea.net/teams/69987 meanwhile mixup lost ruwin (no current team yet, possible retirement) with no obvious replacement yet http://play.esea.net/teams/51672?tab=roster dave_ac doesn't have a team yet, possible retirement. browhales disbanded and yz50 with yet again no team.

yeah i know ruwin is gone :<

Tefe3.gif

b4nny and enoryt had some issues with each other during the LAN/season so enoryt dropped them all off (I think including shade)

Yeah, they dont like each other's faces anymore. Sad ):

Tyrone's a good pocket but lacks the dm needed for invite level play, whilst focusing heals on your team's demo against teams with strong scouts just won't work

Tyrone was one of the crowd favorites other than TLR back in S6-S9 but in S11 (I think) his DM went very horrible at almost every single match that was played by LG both at LAN and normal games.

sooooo, after a couple days we have yz50 being picked up by mixup and ruwin's return to the lineup as i'm assuming to pick up the medic gun once again?

shade has joined mr.jesuspipes on don't stand.

don't trip, the team formally known as lg has picked up roaming guru blaze and kbk on medic duties.

pyours team laser beams has grabbed seagull, -AA- allstar justin and buick possibly for demo?

xensity is back in invite with two legends from complexity namely demoman solidsnake and roaming god relic.

elsewhere chessclub did not fall apart but employed the likes of boomer (roamer/demo) and an aim machine voo or oov (a solid player from THPS) on scouting duties (rumoured to be medic?)

on paper, esea invite s13 looks to be very entertaining.

Guest qjyap

oov was supposed to medic for lg/quantic in the past but pulled out. Should be good.

also didnt i hear solidsnake got cut from xen?

oov was supposed to medic for lg/quantic in the past but pulled out. Should be good. also didnt i hear solidsnake got cut from xen?

yeah. xen cut ghostyama too. Replaced him with relic. Lol

Not talking about team shuffling but about the finals.

Did Platinum outclass B4nny.

I saw the demo he was always faster on mid than b4nny on process and b4nny could't hit any pipe that day as well........

Sign in to follow this