Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
natapon

PUG servers feedback

Which captain gets 1st pick  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How should we decide which captain gets 1st pick?

• Random (as it is now)
    • Rock/Paper/Scissors
    • Number Guessing
  2. 2. Penalty for false rolling start

• Additional x second delay for false start
    • Instant captain for false start
    • Don't do it, i cheat by spamming spec key

any bugs with the mod and requests, list them here!

for bug reports: please follow the following template to help in fixing the problem:

Server: e.g. AFL #2

Time: e.g. 1:30 PM

Description: e.g. Plugin did not go into picking players phase after rolling, and the server was kept in that state despite rejoining

unable to move to spectator when I first joined the server

- tried to !remove & rejoining server

(plug in states "only can join during warmup" )

unable to !join pug after map changes

- tried to restarting tf2 and rejoining server

!pugoff resolves the matter thou

(not sure if it's a bug but this is what I encounter usually)

!replace isn't working when someone asked for a sub earlier this morning (10-11-ish) a.m.

that should be fixed now

unable to move to spectator when I first joined the server

- tried to !remove & rejoining server

(plug in states "only can join during warmup" )

unable to !join pug after map changes

- tried to restarting tf2 and rejoining server

!pugoff resolves the matter thou

(not sure if it's a bug but this is what I encounter usually)

did it happen today/yesterday? i made a lot of changes to the coding, it should fix this issue.

There is a little weird problem for me and I think only me. I am a slow map loader, and at hot hours I can be sitting on spec for straight several maps and ppl are picking already when I finished loading. I have thought of practical suggestions but I really couldn't think of any lol. And this problem seems to bother myself only so... may be just leave it

that should be fixed now did it happen today/yesterday? i made a lot of changes to the coding, it should fix this issue.

It happened few weeks ago.

It's okay now. If I encountered it again, i'll let you know

There is a little weird problem for me and I think only me. I am a slow map loader, and at hot hours I can be sitting on spec for straight several maps and ppl are picking already when I finished loading. I have thought of practical suggestions but I really couldn't think of any lol. And this problem seems to bother myself only so... may be just leave it

Bothers me too :/ my computer loads the maps quite slow

Around 11, the !sub and !replace features didn't work. Only showed a 'You can only sub or replace when the round is live' and even when it was the substitution can't occur.

Player stealing I picked then enemy team picked the same person and he got swapped over!

That's very odd, because I remember having tested this scenario with nata and sadkatz when testing. Do you remember the time and which server?

There was a bug with the replacement medic captain feature during roll on server #3 at approx. 01:30(UTC +8). The map was badlands.

What happened was I had played medic the previous map, and decided not to roll so I could opt out. The other guy hadn't played med and was stuck playing med. Just before I opted out, the player who rolled 3rd last(who would be the replacement med captain) quit. When I opted out, it didn't bring in the 4th last and just got stuck.

Sometimes there will be idiots disconnecting even before they get a sub in first, like baddyz (TOILET) earlier this morning. Afterwards the specs couldn't !replace him so that team unfortunately had to play with just five guys. :/

(Same game as Rawr's)

After baddyz left no one could replace him. The system said the they were too late to replace him. And when i needed to go, the system said someone else has requested for a sub. Please w8 your turn.

One more issue that's pretty significant with everyone crashing these days; if someone crashes or abruptly disconnects(not manually), the plugin doesn't ask specs to sub, and no one can join. The team which lost a player is then stuck with 5 people for the rest of the map.

If it's a Samsung 830, I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Endurance_cr_latest.png

That's 5000TB of data written to the 830 and it still isn't dead. At a rate of 50GB written to disk per day, the SSD will last 273 years.

Also, interesting factoid. Short intense bursts of heat applied to flash cells "heal" write damage and multiply their useful write cycles by 10: http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-20579077

put up 2 utility servers for bball and ultuduo

#6 | ultiduo: bakemono.servegame.org:27030

#7 | bball: bakemono.servegame.org:27040

#8 | afa: bakemono.servegame.org:27050

Nata..... the new ugc maps arent available in afl 4, so the hl mix was kinda messy yesterday, maps like the new pl_barnblitz_pro_rc2 were not there for me to change the maps according to my polls