This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
JAMESjms

Just to say sth...

Hello, well i was playin on PUGS and well i !sub, unfortunately i had to play solly, I DO NOT kno how to play solly, but well its alright the guy that asked for sub if he did, it means that he had to leave well, i made a favor and i join the game.

Yes a favor cause my main class is scout, guys since CS 1.6 tours and events went down im tryin to get involved in the TF2 ASIAFORTRESS business well, i was a professional CS 1.6 Player.

im the guy at 1.22 ( Zex ), i kno that u guys dont care but listen i was good a that game and then i try to play tf2 and theres a bunch of "pro" ppl, yes cause they are not even good... so far pro.. but wtvr...

Who am i talkin about? One of em is Mel... and darkie.. i dont care if im goin to get banned cause i already kno how it works, or i get banned to say what i think or the post get deleted...

Yes im not a 15 years old kid ... and i've been dealin with CM for a long long time.

And wheres the point of this post, i just want to tell u kids/guys that anyone were born a star or a pro, ASIAFORTRESS is not A PRO GAMING CM is simply a CM that wants to promote competitive gamers.

Why cant i try to play competitive?

cause u guys want to win everysingle match?

Do u guys even kno what PRESURE is ?

Just think, you and 4 more guys agaisnt an amazing good team, with a TV bot around 400ppl watchin u... and u are about to win a 1000Euros price... thats presure is not like u guys playin 6v6 with 8specs..

Stop thinkin u are the best think and help the other that want ur help well cause u were a noob bot wtvr u call it b4.

Thats all i have to say, go ahead and rage.

I just want to say a SPECIAL thanks to tyrane[A] #banksy.uk.

"tyrane[A] #banksy.uk: add so i can hook u up" - That means alot.

Cheers.

you're coming off as a douche bag to me

so what is your problem exactly besides mocking our/my community?

The problem is not the CM but how the ppl react in there.

They way that the ppl talk to the new members.. :C

Sorry if im bein a douche .. :C not my point

You do know you can request for a switch of classes if you are unable to play that certain class, right?

Yes im not a 15 years old kid ... and i've been dealin with CM for a long long time.

Good approach son. no offense. but you coming a little 2 hot here.

1) posted a video just to prove how fabulous i am. -check

2) Give shout-outs so that i don't feel left out. -check

3) Ego 2stronkkk -check

4) Y_U_DO_DIS complaints. -check

5) I didn't know i can use my brain. -check.

6) Obviously i'm 14 years old. NOT 15. -check check and checkmate.

• Like 2

Well, hmm anyone is makin sence right now ...

I JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY AND PUT A DOT IN THIS SENSELESS POST.

SORRY STAFF

SORRY DARKIE

MAYBE I STEP ON WITH THE WRONG FOOT.

PS: IM SERIOUS.

• Like 1

lol a lot of members of AF are not very welcoming to newbies. play AFA before stepping into the pug scene.

yes everyone was a noob once.

except me ive always been aweeeeesome

lol a lot of members of AF are not very welcoming to newbies. play AFA before stepping into the pug scene.

if people won't correct their mistakes despite the others highlighting them, going to AFA would be pointless

other then that, you don't owe me an apology, i'm not the person you told to "take a black dick up your tight ass".

you're welcome to come back and play with us whenever you feel like it again. just try to keep your cool when raged at , like what that queen above me has mentioned, everyone was raged at in some point of time.

Please make an effort to format and puncuate your posts correctly. Please.

You have so many more job and university applications to post in your many years ahead, starting now would be a boon for you.

Sign in to follow this