This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
gozieson

Highlander casting...

Since the succesful cast of one of our highlander mixes by Kip and Higps, I notice that new players interested in the mixes are starting to trickle in. I for one would be glad to send in more demos of our mixes to other people for shoutcasting.

However, at the moment, if we send in a cast, usually we would have to wait a while before the casters can cast our matches because we would then be placed on a waiting list until it would be our turn for our match to be casted. Our matches would be casted much more quickly if we do the following:

1. Get only 1 caster to cast at a time. As you would have previously seen the cast by Kip and GPS, they took 1 and a half months to cast. Main reason was because Kip couldn't see the attachment of the demo files that were sent to her via e-mail ubtil I told her I sent the attachments. :P

But then again, realistically, unless two casters have already agreed to a fixed time to shoutcast, it would be problematic for the two casters to find the correct time to cast together.

2. Ask anyone casting to reserve a fixed time slot to cast our matches.

3. They would readily cast much quickly if the match was a genuine comp. match.

Other than that, the most inportant thing is that we actually send in the demo files to get them casting. I shall unofficially be the one in charge to send in the demo files for casting, and the demo files would be sent to either Kip or GPS. These two casters are relatively small time casters and they would happily cast anything that comes their way, though probably Sal could also do a cast of our matches.

If there any highlander matches you want casted, let me know. Otherwise the default matches being casted are those which I have participated in or spectated.