This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Summer

Summer - AMA

Back when i used B4nny i kept getting accused of being his fanboy which i find disgusting and i then changed my name...

Everytime i entered a lobby server i'd see "fake B4nny what a noob"

=(

I've tried before and it's painful :(

I prefer watching casts of local games so not only can i see things from a third person perspective, i can hear input from experienced players like nomercy, yukari etc

Back when i used B4nny i kept getting accused of being his fanboy which i find disgusting and i then changed my name...

Everytime i entered a lobby server i'd see "fake B4nny what a noob"

=(

I will beat up the person who called you a noob. :angry: You're brilliant :wub:

Lolwat

A thought just hit me: Do you guys openly acknowledge to your friends that you enjoy playing computer games and play games seriously, or are you ashamed of your habit?

"1 member(s) follow this topic" - what

Lolwat

A thought just hit me: Do you guys openly acknowledge to your friends that you enjoy playing computer games and play games seriously, or are you ashamed of your habit?

Don't need to acknowledge it, pretty much everyone knows I like playing video games and like playing them seriously. Though most of my friends no longer play, a lot of them used to play seriously at some point.

people give me a "you have no life look" when i tell them i play video games. It's as if every 19 year old is supposed to hit the club every night..

people give me a "you have no life look" when i tell them i play video games. It's as if every 19 year old is supposed to hit the club every night..

don't be a club whore!

you'll be a great dad someday

on the contrary... going to clubs can do wonders for your tf2. Have you tried to focus on someones face when a)you are drunk out of your mind b)u are head banging to pitbull c) its dark as hell. This practise will do wonders for your tf2 tracking

Pinkie y u so gay

Anyway i've just taken some time to look at the recruitment section, and i understand that we actually do have div 3 teams. Do you guys even scrim at all? Tbh i've never witnessed any of the div 3 sixes bar highlander.

And if so are you guys just happy scrimming amongst yourselves, instead of learning through playing higher tier teams?

Eh, what? I thought people are supposed to be asking you questions.

Regardless, the div 3 teams do seem to scrim often, but I'd say most don't consider themselves established enough to consider playing against high tier teams.