This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Summer

Summer - AMA

given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattman of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labors left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labors of men that as a result of the labors unfinished of Testew and Cunnard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattman it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labors of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown

given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattman of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labors left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labors of men that as a result of the labors unfinished of Testew and Cunnard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattman it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labors of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown

SHOULD I CALL POZZO?

LOL!! ok ill be there :P

the PG tf2 people will be there right?

Did you play or try to main any other classes before u played demo for realz?

btw i didnt know ur demo was so scary until i saw u play some AFC6 match, i tot u were just a normal pugger.. always see u play scout

Only if he brings the hat. For another round of the monologue.

To be fair, I prefer my absurdism more Spike Milligan style.

I like Camus!

I used to main soldier from early 2010 - mid 2011. I switched to demo when Mr Dovoson went MIA for the 5th time, and at that point there were very few high tier demos so i decided to just learn the class myself... And i love playing scout! Though i can't aim very well scout gets to do the most exciting (and usually gamebreaking) stuff.

As for the pgtf2 people... i'm not sure since kig and farns won't be around. But i hope so!

good thing he MIAed.. ^_^

well you know they say every successful man has a woman behind, who's this woman? (no need to answer if dont want xD)

any shoutouts to give?

I KEEP GETTING HL2.EXE ERROR WTF HOW TO SOLVE

Seems to not crash when i lose connection to the items server

Edited by Summer

btw i didnt know ur demo was so scary until i saw u play some AFC6 match, i tot u were just a normal pugger.. always see u play scout

judging by how horrible his scout is... you are forgiven

Badly, i get very sore when i lose...

If you're referring to on a team basis, it depends on how badly they play and who the opponent was. I wouldn't rage at them if they lost to a tier 1 team as compared to a tier 2 one. Most important is to iron out the reason we lost, and how we can improve next game. But It's pretty much off-season now so motivation to improve isin't really there..

I KEEP GETTING HL2.EXE ERROR WTF HOW TO SOLVE

Seems to not crash when i lose connection to the items server

had that after the last update (saturday? 16/11), i did a -autoconfig on launch command line thing, started up the game ran fine. re-inserted command lines and removed dx8 from the list. so far no crashing.

edit: four typos and do you know why adam and eve were white? ever took a rib from a black man..

So you've been playing on dxlevel 9 i suppose? Most of the threads in steam forums have mentioned that as well... but some of the players on dx8 seem to not be having any issues

currently running default dx (so i think its 9?) with chris fps highframes. will be trying out dx9frames to see if there's any difference. strange thing is, on my old system this crash isn't happening. using same launch options with dx81.

Fixed the crashes with dx 9. Feels weird when everything's so shiny and good looking though...

Best is when your game looks like tetris-fortress