Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
gozieson

Asiafortress Weekly Highlander Mixes- casted by Kip and HiGPS

Guest qjyap

help save face

but uhhh thanks for sending in the cast! we'll look to sending more in the future!

Didn't know the Swiftwater one was actually an epic round the second round. Was pretty awesome when I saw them cast it.

Edit:

The stream has been added to Youtube:

Part 2 will be up soon!

Kip and HiGPS just agreed to do another dual cast of last week's HL mix shenanigans. They will be casting the match at approximately 3 a.m. on Thursday (GMT+8). I'm guessing so because that was when they casted the last match.

I hope you have readied up your paper bags till then.

Yeah for us to puke in because of horrid casting?

Got it sir.

Jokes aside, it is fine if you want to submit the demos for them to cast. But I hope you know that this is not endorsed by Asiafortess or the HL reps.

Yeah for us to puke in because of horrid casting?

Got it sir.

Jokes aside, it is fine if you want to submit the demos for them to cast. But I hope you know that this is not endorsed by Asiafortess or the HL reps.

I know but the casts are just for fun and to get our name out to the world anyway.

Also, you should cut two holes in the paper bags so that you can put it on your head.

Great! I'm glad to see this HL Mixup is getting a name for itself to the world and the people in it, US!

(Though I'm not there, busy with UGC at that time xD)

I want to get myself in that kind of video next time, at my best!

Sorry guys but it seems like both casters felt under the weather so the cast will be postponed till Saturday at 3 a.m. or 2, or 1, I think... (GMT+8)

Oh well better a lively cast than one full of zombie groans....

Sorry guys but it seems like both casters felt under the weather so the cast will be postponed till Saturday at 3 a.m. or 2, or 1, I think... (GMT+8)

Oh well better a lively cast than one full of zombie groans....

or best, no cast at all

hope they get better!

or best, no cast at all

hope they get better!

Oh, too good to be casted by relative new-comers are we? Must have extine casting to make big-man-joe feel important enough. No, wait. I'll get VanillaTV and eXTV to do a dual cast of you pubbing!

Sound good?

Oh, too good to be casted by relative new-comers are we? Must have extine casting to make big-man-joe feel important enough. No, wait. I'll get VanillaTV and eXTV to do a dual cast of you pubbing!

Sound good?

Yes please, that'll be excellent! :) Do you want to discuss this over Steam? It'll be off-topic if we are prepping a date for my big cast on here because it won't be related to the Weekly Highlander Mixes.

In all seriousness yes I do appreciate the efforts of HiGPS and Kips to cast the weeklies but this isn't my cup of tea. It all boils down to personal preference on what I like because at the end of the day if I watch it or not how does it affect you? If I like their casting or hate it how does it affect you?

???

As Nata has said, it's a great initiative on gozieson's part to submit the SourceTV's for them to cast. Yeah they might not be eXtine or Greaver but its better than 20fps casting with no sound at all. But I don't like their method of casting and that is my preference. What does it have to do with you? Sure they can improve through more casts and stuff but right now I don't want to watch it.

As Nata has said, it's a great initiative on gozieson's part to submit the SourceTV's for them to cast. Yeah they might not be eXtine or Greaver but its better than 20fps casting with no sound at all. But I don't like their method of casting and that is my preference. What does it have to do with you? Sure they can improve through more casts and stuff but right now I don't want to watch it.

Everything you've posted there is completely fine - I don't like Highlander all that much, so I don't sign up for the mixes or play for an HL team. I do see its significance to players, and recognise that it's good for the community. Still, you don't see me coming into the HL mixes topics complaining about how HL is too slow for my taste and how the unlocks often annoy me. - The problem arises not with your choosing to watch it or ignore it, or your opinion of it, but with your posting negatively in here, adding pretty much nothing to the topic of discussion.

Everything you've posted there is completely fine - I don't like Highlander all that much, so I don't sign up for the mixes or play for an HL team. I do see its significance to players, and recognise that it's good for the community. Still, you don't see me coming into the HL mixes topics complaining about how HL is too slow for my taste and how the unlocks often annoy me. - The problem arises not with your choosing to watch it or ignore it, or your opinion of it, but with your posting negatively in here, adding pretty much nothing to the topic of discussion.

Huh I don't hate highlander, infact I'm in a team. I just don't like watching the casts lol. Wat.

It's an analogy >_>

I'm comparing my dislike for HL to your dislike for the casts and saying that though I don't like HL for certain reasons, I don't go to HL-relevant topics spouting about why I don't like HL.

well you can no one is stopping you. i know you don't like hl.

MOVING ON

everyone attending the asiafort weeklies please make sure you have mumble installed.

Yes everyone that joins the asiafortress highlander weeklies please get your mumble set up and its working or else it will slow down the game waiting for you guys to install.