This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
dom

Little clip of my AFC6 matches

Quality of the video is great (1080p!!!), but shouldn't have the HUD (just the killfeed and your viewmodel would be fine).

Quality of the video is great (1080p!!!), but shouldn't have the HUD (just the killfeed and your viewmodel would be fine).

Thanks for the idea, but i don't know how to disable part of the HUD :o

great job there dom ~~ nice demo you are :D look forward to dm you again in scrim hehe

you are good too :lol:

hope that i'm able to play more scrims with you and others too coz i'm getting busy from my job :unsure:

9/10 for jopperstaful

u know, my style was always quite aggressive, so i got a bit panic and did badly when i needed to be the pocket in some situations

felt so bad for jopper every time he died becoz of me

Thanks for the idea, but i don't know how to disable part of the HUD :o

record using the Lawena Recording Tool. It lets you have a custom HUD (medic uber%, killfeed etc only). Correct me if I'm wrong but you're using the record .avi function as of now, right?

cl_drawhud I think.

record using the Lawena Recording Tool. It lets you have a custom HUD (medic uber%, killfeed etc only). Correct me if I'm wrong but you're using the record .avi function as of now, right?

I was using fraps for recording. I will try out the cmd and the lawena next time :D

Before watching:AFC 6 div.3 frag video, Hope that I wont find myself

After: :(

btw, I prefer the players using their own HUD and other customization like crosshair no viewmodel etc

I dunno what others think but it just suit my taste more lol

I'm one of those people who prefer seeing a HUD, at least for ammo and HP while watching a frag video, even though people will say it destroys how "cinematic" a video looks. Of course, I don't want to see custom HUDs, just the default.

The problem that arises from having no HP bar and ammo counter is that you can't always tell when there are tense moments like a player being low on health and pulling off a near impossible killstreak.

NEEDS MORE ERRSHOOT

jk, nice vid.

lol, thx man

YAO DOMOMAN

Yoooooooo Life, can borrow your trap card to me some time?

Before watching:AFC 6 div.3 frag video, Hope that I wont find myself

After: :(

btw, I prefer the players using their own HUD and other customization like crosshair no viewmodel etc

I dunno what others think but it just suit my taste more lol

I'm sure i will be in everyone's frag vid if they make vids too D:

I don't use viewmodel in game actually as it always block my sight...lol

but i found it without viewmodel in video, like some of my old videos... ppl may not know what's going on until a bullet is shot or from kill feed (when using melee). So i turn on viewmodel when recording video.

I'm one of those people who prefer seeing a HUD, at least for ammo and HP while watching a frag video, even though people will say it destroys how "cinematic" a video looks. Of course, I don't want to see custom HUDs, just the default.

I don't have enough video editing skills to make it cinematic and i'm kind of lazy, so i just use same config (except for the viewmodel) to record as i usually play

The problem that arises from having no HP bar and ammo counter is that you can't always tell when there are tense moments like a player being low on health and pulling off a near impossible killstreak.

Yep, like the play in viaduct at around 4:00 of the vid, i ran out of ammo for both guns and at 9hp, then get the kill with the pain train :lol: .