welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Summer

AFA discussion

Interesting observation

maybe they're just trying to find their feet. not sure what class they want to main in and want to be taught other classes to see what role attracts them most

The next major AFA session will be after AFC6/Alienware LAN. Meanwhile for those that have signed up, read the guides first, they are important!

most of you have been playing pugs anyway, this will be a new batch of players. older players can always request for group mentoring sessions

thats good, i also encourage you guys to form up teams and sign up for the alienware tournament

i think most of em cant sign up for alienware cuz of the age limit

IIRC for the last LAN i was the only member on my team who didn't make the age limit but they still accepted the registration... doubt they're so strict when it comes to these things.

most of you have been playing pugs anyway, this will be a new batch of players. older players can always request for group mentoring sessions

This may seem not really well, but I only had a few AFAs, and because the AFA is not up for quite a while, I played PUGs instead. But I'll be glad to play Medic to just play or help them out, hopefully.

Sign in to follow this