This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Guest qjyap

Highlandah discussion

It depends a lot on the availability of the admins. I'll like to apologize on behalf of the admins for the late thread this week and the postponing of the highlander. The thread for next week would be up soon (before 12am).

One note for you guys that the config and whitelist are now updated to the latest update. Yep, that means the whitelists are up-to-date now. Get your new gears up!

The new weapons Vaccinator, Loose Cannon, and Rescue Ranger is in the whitelist and it's not banned.

Guest qjyap

you clearly dont know that much about highlander. thats 3 broken unlocks for engie allowed T_T

you clearly dont know that much about highlander. thats 3 broken unlocks for engie allowed T_T

Ep, I forgot about the ability to move a building from a distance. That's the worst case. I allow Rescue Ranger to be banned. xD

Btw, I'm just feeling confident and curious to put Vaccinator to the test back then, which is why I use it. Guess people don't agree with me. <_<

You know, the feeling of being the first few persons to play the HL with Vaccinator and then find out its best strategy and usage, it's a totally unique medigun to me and it's balanced enough. ^_^