This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Guest qjyap

Highlandah discussion

Today's mix was a lot of fun ^^ and a lot less pressurizing than most pugs haha. Nice to have my first highlander pickup a fun one even though I didn't do much :P

Today's mix was a lot of fun ^^ and a lot less pressurizing than most pugs haha. Nice to have my first highlander pickup a fun one even though I didn't do much :P

XD Highlander FTW XD

Here's some of my ideas for a better signup.

► Type (Insert any kind of phrase here) on your post to make sure you read the rules. Put this note as the last rule.

► For first timers, post a screenshot with mumble as a proof that the person has Mumble.

► Add a notification that there is a rule change to make sure the regulars notice the change of rules.

► If the person did not read the rules, he shall not join the game, also 3 strikes and you're blacklisted.

These rules can effectively prevent any players who simply post without reading rules and be able to spot one.

I would say to add these rules in the future games.

Here's some of my ideas for a better signup.

These rules can effectively prevent any players who simply post without reading rules and be able to spot one.

I would say to add these rules in the future games.

Thanks for the suggestions Xierra! They definitely would be looked into!

I personally think the screenshot thing is quite troublesome though o_O but until then we have to find a way to make sure that the newcomers all have mumble!

• Like 1

just ask an admin to check?

all newbies add this admin, admin ask them to come to asiafort's highlandah mumble before game. liddat

it will take very long to check since you do not know what time they will be online and if all of them have a problem how long will it take to solve..

just ask an admin to check?

all newbies add this admin, admin ask them to come to asiafort's highlandah mumble before game. liddat

it will take very long to check since you do not know what time they will be online and if all of them have a problem how long will it take to solve..

Yeah like BigDaddy has said, this method of checking for mumble isn't even productive at all. It might take awhile for all the newbies to get Mumble up and working, but eventually they will understand that mumble is required.

Yeah like BigDaddy has said, this method of checking for mumble isn't even productive at all. It might take awhile for all the newbies to get Mumble up and working, but eventually they will understand that mumble is required.

Which is why I posted my idea of Mumble. I considered the way lwcrulz said to be non-productive.

But yeah, it's quite troublesome, but I guess at least mine is better than lwcrulz's idea.

I just mean so that they would have Mumble prepared before the match and the SS is the proof of it.