welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
hcaz

Alienware Tournament Registration Extension

600x76-generic-banner-en.jpg

Due to high levels of requests to allow more time for teams to complete their rosters, we will be extending

the registration period by two weeks. This will allow "not ready" teams to complete their rosters and rally

their troops.

For those who haven’t registered, or are still undecided on whether to join, this is your chance! Join in on

the challenge and take one of the remaining spots!

Open League Details:

Registration Start/End: Now through to Aug 12, 2012

Click here to view the article

Wtf only 4 teams so far?

We're always asking to give this game more exposure, and when we finally have a tournament with real prize money only 4 teams signup? I can only hope now that the event doesn't get scrapped..

quote from pubstars:

"not joining, because tharnos is there"

how many decent sg/my players are there anyway

if they were to give away a free shirt, i can try spreading the news a bit more :|

i don't agree with the 17+ age restriction. there are many players under 17 playing tf2.

"not joining, because tharnos is there" why turn down the opportunity to have some fun at LAN and meet the community?

here we are given a chance to make our local community livelier yet participation is appalling

"Due to the low response rate, we regret to inform you that Team Fortress 2 matches have been cancelled. We will be contacting you again shortly with more information. Thank you for your patience."

- Alienware 2012 Battlegrounds

sent like 2 days ago from the alienware people?

you know it's never going to happen when you have a host that understands shit about the tf2 scene in in asia when diving headfirst into attempting to host a compy

Sign in to follow this