Sign in to follow this  
natapon

[AFC6 DIV3] Round 7: xTra Or Dinary vs Division 3 Rookies

afc6.png

Round: 7

Home Team: xTra Or Dinary

Away Team: Division 3 Rookies

Map Pool:

• cp_granary (difference of 5 or 30mins, draw allowed)
  • cp_snakewater (difference of 5 or 30mins, draw allowed)

Reminders:

• scoreboard screenshots MUST be taken at the end of each map and attached in this thread
  • Any mercenaries used must be stated in this thread.

To be played between: Monday 3rd September 2012 – Sunday 9th September 2012 (inclusive)

Just a query to the admins:

Is D3R officially out of the league or? Because they have been forfeited twice and the rules state that two forfeits would result in a disqualification from the cup.

3E. Forfeits

A maximum of one forfeit is permitted in the Asiafortress Cup: Series 6, on the second forfeit a team is considered inactive and removed from the league. Exclusion penalties will then apply for future asiafortress participation.

It is the team's responsibility to contact your division's Administrator as soon as possible if there is a change in circumstances that will affect your team's ability to field a team each round. If it's a temporary problem (e.g. if a number of your team will be absent next round)

When a forfeit is recorded the team they were scheduled to play will be awarded a default win unless both teams forfeited.

All their results will be a BYE for the other team. Exclusion penalties will apply.

I'm assuming that their matches with other teams would not be taken into consideration?

I think what he meant is that the result of any team against D3R in previous rounds (doesnt matter if they lost/draw/won against D3R) will be counted as a win?

Need more clarification on this ~.~

that means all their matches played will be considered a forfeit to other teams. consider that a removal from the tournament. the team captain and/or his teammates will potentially face a ban/probation in future competitions due to his irresponsibility.

My apologizes. As a clan member, I was only told about this today so since Lonewolf has failed to, I will clarify things now.

As a clan, we had decided to openly drop out from AFC6 and this decision was made unanimously based of the unavailability of team mates and timing in general. This was discussed with the Clan Leader, Lonewolf and we told him as leader it was his responsibility to make it clear that we had to drop out. Needless to say, I assume Lonewolf did not assume responsibility. Bottom Line, as it is the fault of the leader, I'd simply like to request a little lenience in passing judgement. While we still need to accept the consequences of the action of a poor leader, I am hoping that you will consider to minimize the punishment on the members of the clan as they themselves cannot be blamed for the events that have transpired.

Of course, if you choose to carry out the full consequences, it is completely understandable. Again, all I ask is leeway on behalf of the other members.

• Like 2

My apologizes. As a clan member, I was only told about this today so since Lonewolf has failed to, I will clarify things now.

As a clan, we had decided to openly drop out from AFC6 and this decision was made unanimously based of the unavailability of team mates and timing in general. This was discussed with the Clan Leader, Lonewolf and we told him as leader it was his responsibility to make it clear that we had to drop out. Needless to say, I assume Lonewolf did not assume responsibility. Bottom Line, as it is the fault of the leader, I'd simply like to request a little lenience in passing judgement. While we still need to accept the consequences of the action of a poor leader, I am hoping that you will consider to minimize the punishment on the members of the clan as they themselves cannot be blamed for the events that have transpired.

Of course, if you choose to carry out the full consequences, it is completely understandable. Again, all I ask is leeway on behalf of the other members.

well said sir. lonewolf still had the decency to come online to pug today (sunday). sorry about d3r glasses.

Sign in to follow this