This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
natapon

[AFC6 DIV3] Round 6: Team EXE vs xTra Or Dinary

Hey Team xD, due to some complications from me (cuteman send me a message on steam if you want me to elaborate) we might have to play on Saturday instead. Is that okay with you guys?

Hey Team EXE . Shounic, you screw up bad last week since we agreed to your proposed date and time but you didnt CAME BACK to the forum to do a check and we waited for you. I wasnt exactly pissed at that but the ISSUE is our teammates are pretty busy this week in particular and definitely more complications as well. (Army duties and other commitments). I can elaborate more if you want. We pretty might be able to do only on tommorrow [FRIDAY GMT +8 9.30pm]. We are not okay with Saturday cause in the first place you cause this shit to happen.

Hi nata, cuteman and I have talked on steam and we've settled for next fridays (14th) 9:30pm @ the AFC server. I'll send you a message on steam when I get a chance.

shounic freaking confirm with the bloody timing and date la . Can teach me nata's rule ownself cannot apply. In the end when ppl come into server you offline your teammates MIA then play rule against me. Simi sai?

Sign in to follow this