Sign in to follow this  
natapon

[AFC6 DIV3] Round 6: Team EXE vs xTra Or Dinary

afc6.png

Round: 6

Home Team: Team EXE

Away Team: xTra Or Dinary

Map Pool:

• cp_badlands (difference of 5 or 30mins, draw allowed)
  • koth_pro_viaduct_rc3 (best of 7, no time limit, no draw allowed)

Reminders:

• scoreboard screenshots MUST be taken at the end of each map and attached in this thread
  • Any mercenaries used must be stated in this thread.

To be played between: Monday 27th August 2012 – Sunday 2nd September 2012 Extended to Sunday 9th September 2012 (inclusive)

Sama sama, friday evening also friday night.

I'll get back to you on this also since we are facing some roster problems -_-

Cuteman I didn't even confirm! I didn't even talk to you outside of the forum! What the fuck dude??

You can't just come into the thread and say confirmed without telling me anything. I was on yesterday too, didn't say anything to me.

The post before you guys tell me have roster problem was just suggest, I never said confirm or anything. Just say "what about"

Does get back to me mean post in thread without any warning confirm the game?? I'm on Cuteman friends list and even then he say nothing to me or remind me to confirm the time again.

Excuse me Shounic, may I remind you that you were the one who proposed Friday nights, and that we should be the one confirming, not you. I don't see a reason why you guys should confirm when you are the ones that proposed the date and time. Furthermore, we asked SMB and he said that if he managed to get you to play it will only be at 11pm. Please discusss with your teammates the exact situation on that day before throwing vulgarities at us. Thank you

Excuse me Shounic, may I remind you that you were the one who proposed Friday nights, and that we should be the one confirming, not you. I don't see a reason why you guys should confirm when you are the ones that proposed the date and time. Furthermore, we asked SMB and he said that if he managed to get you to play it will only be at 11pm. Please discusss with your teammates the exact situation on that day before throwing vulgarities at us. Thank you

Sorry but I didn't know there was such an rule telling me I can't confirm again after proposing. I'm not sure what smb told you but he doesn't have my phone number or anything to get in contact with me other than steam. I'm just rather pissed off you can write this off as a round for you without even double checking if we are playing, especially so if we're still playing in a cup. Doesn't it seem rather odd to you that I'm not online? I didn't even know you guys wanted to play on Friday or confirmed it. I will take the blame for not checking this on Thursday, but the same can be said for not saying anything to me on steam on Friday or Thursday.

The Fact that you suggested Friday Night would already represent you can make it then, otherwise why would you suggest it? Think about it, we can't read your minds, and If you were us, I'm sure suggesting a date would mean that the opposite party can make it, otherwise a suggestion would be uncalled for. And yes, we can take the blame for not talking to you, but then again how could we have possibly known about SMB not knowing your number etc, and he could have contacted you on steam ( since you said you were online ), and why didn't he? He's your teammate isn't he? Hope you guys can understand our position.

pretty much everyone from your team online at 9 confirmed a forfeit as well.

Can you stay out of this?

The Fact that you suggested Friday Night would already represent you can make it then, otherwise why would you suggest it? Think about it, we can't read your minds, and If you were us, I'm sure suggesting a date would mean that the opposite party can make it, otherwise a suggestion would be uncalled for. And yes, we can take the blame for not talking to you, but then again how could we have possibly known about SMB not knowing your number etc, and he could have contacted you on steam ( since you said you were online ), and why didn't he? He's your teammate isn't he? Hope you guys can understand our position.

Yes I do understand your situation, I don't blame you for what I've said, just clearing it up. Can we just settle for a different time later on?

I suggest having a discussion between you, Cuteman ( the 2 leaders ) and an admin, prefably natapon since we know him, that way he can mediate and you guys can find the best possible solution. How about it? :)

I suggest having a discussion between you, Cuteman ( the 2 leaders ) and an admin, prefably natapon since we know him, that way he can mediate and you guys can find the best possible solution. How about it? :)

Sure, thanks Biotics. I'm really sorry for swearing at you. Please forgive me :(

Shounic, the admin will take care of this. Sorry we pulled him into this. My malay friends are out for hari raya celebrating and we have our own commitments as well. Just to tell you, it can be my fault for not notifying you that i confirmed the timing for friday 31 August 9pm [GMT +8]. However, you should know that you must check the forum every now and then since you suggested friday and i can confirm with my teammates from the date you posted until thursday that i will give a confirmation. At least i didnt post during an inappropriate timing .

When scheduling, nothing is official outside of the forums.

We do not accept chat logs.

Proper scheduling/negotiation:

1: TIME + DATE + SERVER(s) has been proposed by original team

2: TIME + DATE + SERVER(s) has been confirmed by the other team

3: TIME + DATE + SERVER(s) has been confirmed by the original team

where TIME + DATE + SERVER(s) are the same in all 3

Should you decide to use chatlogs for convenience, the opponent must quote and confirm the chatlog discussion in the match thread.

Remember, it is the team leader's responsibility to handle the scheduling and to reply promptly regardless of your team's ability to confirm dates.

I'll grant this match an one week extension until the end of round 7 to complete. Confirm the TIME + DATE + SERVER by this Sunday, September 2nd 2012.

Match is to be played before 9th September 2012.

Thanks natapon, and yeah, sorry Cuteman, I acknowledge my own mistakes and I want to apologize for it. So we'll talk again later on steam when our team mates are free / not as busy?

Sign in to follow this