welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
hcaz

Alienware Game Victorious 2012 Battlegrounds Asia Pacific

aw2012.jpg

Will you be answering your call to the challenge?

Are you ready to face the battlegrounds?

Signups are now open and the ruleset will be finalised shortly. Seeding matches are set to be played 1st August - 28th August. With $4000 worth of cash prizes up for grabs, it is sure to be a ripper of a competition!

Any Malaysian/Singaporean team can signup for the ladder based competition.

Click here to SIGN UP!!!

Prize Pool

1st: USD$1,500

2nd: USD$1,200

3rd: USD$800

4th: USD$500

Click here to view the article

it would be awesome if you guys could add asiafortress.com to your team´s profile to help promote our community. the organizers are reaching out to some pub players to join the event

We tried that once in a pub game, next day Nata got feedback that "a bunch of asiafortress trolls were stacking a server"

Guest Frezix

Hi all,

I have been told by the organisers that they urgently need more teams to join ASAP, MY/SG/INDIA if not they will be dropping the game from the competition.

We tried that once in a pub game, next day Nata got feedback that "a bunch of asiafortress trolls were stacking a server"

uhhh... thx for deterring the pubbers and breaking the rules of the pub server?

should you know, the pubbers were the ones that complained...

We were not breaking any rules, we were just killing people with huntsman and they got mad lol.

The only time i intentionally pissed pubbers off was when they taunted me in an allcrit server and i started smashing them

What qualifies as stacking? If 3 ~ 4 people could all join the same team at the same time, seems likely the other team was smashing the opposition and making them rq. We just filled in the slots left behind

What qualifies as stacking? If 3 ~ 4 people could all join the same team at the same time, seems likely the other team was smashing the opposition and making them rq. We just filled in the slots left behind

these rules came from my superior, we had a screenshot of 6 players with the - asiafotress.com on one side of the team on top of the scoreboard. if you don't like the rules, play on eclub servers (:

so you guys have to form teams and sign up

if you don't have a team for this, look around for one. if you can't find one, start your own.

Sign in to follow this