This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
natapon

Pub Server!

Its hard to find a server with decent pubbers in it nowadays.

Clearly these players need help but I cant play for more than 10 mins and just feel disgusted and leave.

What servers do you guys play in?

Please recommend some lag free pub servers with good pubbers in them.

Guest qjyap

lowyat is passable I guess

but if you pug frequently you should stay away from pubs for the time being all the pyros that can airblast are annoying

GamersUN Dustbowl can be decent at times, but occasionally it is clogged with the newer players who are attempting to stop the cap by shooting through the clear glass window at stage 1.

If you get good ping to GU WA play there, pubbers there comm frequently and they're decent as well. I've also ran into players like smileytown and bz while pubbing there... If it's local just settle for GU dustbowl and counterstack those players with like 1902381902831 points

is it only me or does the players in GU asia climb all over your head the moment you start being nice to them

If it's local just settle for GU dustbowl and counterstack those players with like 1902381902831 points

sometimes it's impossible to counter-stack when you're the only one doing it and the enemies's scrub levels are like over 9000. i am looking at the beggar's bazooka with extreme hatred

• Like 1

GU are smoothest but more newbies except for a few pubstomp regulars

LYN has pretty good pubbers who can rocket jump etc

HSP has a few decent aim players

Starhub is just bad

yea, its like you have to compromise just to play pub. i miss the old days of server 5 and 6. or even older days when players were actually trying to complete the objective.

yea, its like you have to compromise just to play pub. i miss the old days of server 5 and 6. or even older days when players were actually trying to complete the objective.

Feh. #5 and #6 were just stacked spamfests. cp4ever was best!

golddust was too spammy but had quite a few personalities

pl4ever regulars are too cocky against those outside their circle of friends

Guest qjyap

so with us signing up here to be allowed in the server? sounds cool and elitist :D

im guessing we can votemap, right? dont really want comp maps in pubs lol.

Sign in to follow this