This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
cho

How is the skill level of AFL top div1 compared to ETF2L?

Well, I wouldn't be so quick to compare the two. In every sport there's different playing styles and the same goes for TF2. A div 1 asian team is an asian team that's skilled at competing at the highest asian level. A div 1 NA team is an NA team that's skilled at competing at the highest NA level.

With that being said, the highest level NA team may not perform as well in the asian scene and the same goes for the highest level asian team.

Well, I wouldn't be so quick to compare the two. In every sport there's different playing styles and the same goes for TF2. A div 1 asian team is an asian team that's skilled at competing at the highest asian level. A div 1 NA team is an NA team that's skilled at competing at the highest NA level.

With that being said, the highest level NA team may not perform as well in the asian scene and the same goes for the highest level asian team.

true, i watched some stv demo provided on the site and saw some very obvious "mistakes" , which cant be tolerate in etf2l div5+, of coz if the whole trend of tatics here is diff. then these are not mistakes.

and deliaren i dun understand singaporean english i m so sry.

Sign in to follow this