This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Summer

AF BBQ at Summer's Place

Okay guys, the BBQ pit is booked at my house for 7th April which is a Saturday. Everyone is welcome to come, just pm whether you're coming or not by Tuesday the 3rd so that i know how much food to order and work out how much each person has to contribute.

Contact Details: You can pm me on steam, email me at ben_almighty@hotmail.com, or text/call me at 98419540 BUT PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME

Address: 54 East Coast Terrace Finland Gardens #01-08, 458949, Siglap

Time: 4pm - Late

Nearest MRT station: Bedok

Buses outside my place: 4N,13,16,31,36,43,48,55,135,196,197

From Bedok interchange, you can take 16,32,196,197 to Mandarin Gardens, then walk through the park to the back gate, if not i'll just meet you guys at the bus stop and walk you guys in. :) Perhaps you guys can meet and come together?

Activities: There's a swimming pool here and i'm sure we can have consoles by the pool... you guys can play cards as well but all suggestions are welcome.

Guest of Honor: Kig from PGTF2

Really hope you guys can make it :)

P.S. You guys can post below the number of pax going if you're going in a group so that it'll be easier for me to tally everything

BBQ UPDATE:

Food includes: Otah, Fishballs, Chicken Satay, Buffalo Wings, Stingray, Corn, Hot-dogs, Sambal Fried Rice, Marshmallows, Home-made salad and fruit dessert :)

Sign in to follow this