This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Teddy

Introduction thread!

Started playing tf2 cause couldn't get a xbox 360 as we couldn't afford one at that time since my mom wanted to further her studies (Malay literature and whatnot or something). So I got an old laptop instead. The screen is not working so I have to get a cheap external monitor. Found out about tf2 being f2p and then started playing. Alot. Then I came across AFA. Then started pugging eventhough I was terrible. When my mom asked me recently whether I wanted an xbox 360, I said no cause I wouldnt be able to play with retards like you guys. ^_^

though I still want to play Halo 4 lol

• Like 1

Hi, I'm hans. Currently on an exchange year in Japan, used to play in ETF2L in Europe. Haven't played regularly for over a year though. Would love to mix occasionally, hit me up.

Played med in div1 for a season and scout/soldier in div4, but I'm completely out of practice now... Where do I go for pugs, is there an irc channel?

Hey everyone. My name is Tery, and I'll be looking to my foray into the AsiaFortress scene in the upcoming months.

I'm currently living in the United States, but will be going to Hong Kong for five months in January for my study abroad program. I don't want to not keep playing TF2, so that's why I'm here.

I guess I'll save any "resume" stuff for a Recruitment post or something like that.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, Bring some Pie if possible and look forward to good food in HK :3

I imagine your lodgings may be cramped there though D:

Look forward to pugs with ya :)

Hey everyone. My name is Tery, and I'll be looking to my foray into the AsiaFortress scene in the upcoming months.

I'm currently living in the United States, but will be going to Hong Kong for five months in January for my study abroad program. I don't want to not keep playing TF2, so that's why I'm here.

I guess I'll save any "resume" stuff for a Recruitment post or something like that.

Hey! You're the invite writer! Like your stuff. Welcome to the asian comp scene

Hey everyone. My name is Tery, and I'll be looking to my foray into the AsiaFortress scene in the upcoming months. I'm currently living in the United States, but will be going to Hong Kong for five months in January for my study abroad program. I don't want to not keep playing TF2, so that's why I'm here. I guess I'll save any "resume" stuff for a Recruitment post or something like that.

HI TERY! Welcome to Hong Kong! I also reside in this tiny assssss city, which part are you going to stay in? I won't mind helping you around HK if you need it.

Welcome aboard, Bring some Pie if possible and look forward to good food in HK :3

I imagine your lodgings may be cramped there though D:

Look forward to pugs with ya :)

I've been to Hong Kong plenty of times, so I'll definitely anticipate the food again. But never for school or TF2.

Hey! You're the invite writer! Like your stuff. Welcome to the asian comp scene

Hello! Thanks for the welcome. I'll be spending time browsing the forums to get acquainted with the rules and when the next season will be, and such.

HI TERY! Welcome to Hong Kong! I also reside in this tiny assssss city, which part are you going to stay in? I won't mind helping you around HK if you need it.

Hey, I'm going to the Chinese University of Hong Kong. Still in a process of finalizing stuff.