This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Summer

Ozfort mix team

While most teams would probably be happy to give you wiggle room, realistically you wont' be able to play matches later than 10:30 AEDT (which now, is +11:00 GMT. It's normally +10 but hey, daylight savings)

We added a GamersUN WA Pug server,

If need be we can allocate a match server for this in WA, some of the Aussies get ~120ms pings to Singapore so that might be another option too

Past 3 days i've been pinging great to the GamersUN Singapore servers and WA servers, but today it's back to 70 for the Singapore servers and 180 for oz servers :( Inconsistent routing from my ISP

Not asiafortress yukari... it's just my ISP. Other The other ISPs get really consistent routing to those servers

I was just commenting on the storied history in general. I mean, it might have been a bit before your time (SLP days etc), but spammah/nata could tell you so many stories of 'inspiring' routing changing on a weekly basis, especially for guys like nana etc. Many a time a gamearena server was booked so SLP were not caught playing fray'v on 320 ping (ROFL)

It only makes it even more important that everyone gets behind what Moe's up to (and intiaitives of that kind).

<tangentl0l>

How many games are you gentlemen getting on the wa serves by the way? OWL starts so soon, so best to get time in now to avoid any surprises.

Apparently one of the major links is currently damaged which is causing some of the ping issues, ive been told it should be fixed hopefully be the end of the week.