This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Summer

Ozfort mix team

I'm thinking of forming an ozfort team to play in division 3, who would be interested in joining? We can decide on classes later :)

Team name: ________

Lineup: Summer, Obvee, Kig, Cobalt, r3sty, dohash, ltoro, Nata

CORE:

Medic : Kig

Demoman: Summer

Soldiers: Cobalt, ________

Scouts: Dohash, r3sty

Also depends on pings/availability. The pings are never stable so as of now this is the tentative lineup

Christ, routing change again. Was getting 130 to infinite.net servers but now it's like 280. 200 to GamersUN. Might have to scrap this unless you guys wanna play on 200

If i'm not wrong aus players play sun/mon - thursday evenings and the assumption is that since they play same timings as us but they're 3 hours ahead of us, we need to be on early for matches

idk lame names make others not take us seriously... then we rape them :D

Yeah we play in the ozfl first then we'll try to qualify for OWL Div 3 when it comes

oh hey i've played ozfl before a year or so back, ping varies from 150-300, pretty nice to snipe tho

when is this going to start?

need a different team name!

TOG has let us use their server for ozfort matches

220.233.153.44:27015

Also, i plan to register use by so guys go ahead and make an ozfortress account.

Also, if no team names are suggested and agreed on i'm going ahead with Venemous Fuzzies

WOGWGABOVH_ Summer

okay but seriously register yourselves and steamID on ozfort by today. If r3 has timing issues due to work obvee will take the core scout slot with dohash