This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
natapon

Singapore TF2 gathering

|If you guys want a chalet at east coast, i don't mind being the OIC because it's pretty near my place, i can handle the bookings and food and stuff :)

Let's start another thread for attendance so i can prep stuff

Okay so what i've been thinking of so far:

Noon - Afternoon: Futsal at East Coast (5v5 fixed teams, format TBA depending on people going, Winning team players get 1 in-game Key each)

Afternoon - Night: BBQ (can have games like an AFL who wants to be a millionaire thing, frisbee or volleyball or whatever, cycling, idk if console games are possible but that would be nice)

Any suggestions?

• Like 1

BYOB_Alcohol

If i sponsor liquer, then the price everyone has to pay is higher, without maybe about $5 ~ $10 per person.

Things to take note of are:

-Food

-Booking of pit and Futsal

Food is the main concern because we need to know how many people are willing to come first, anybody willing to help me organize this shit?

Okay guys, the BBQ pit is booked at my house for 7th April which is a Saturday. Everyone is welcome to come, just pm whether you're coming or not by Tuesday the 3rd so that i know how much food to order and work out how much each person has to contribute.

Contact Details: You can pm me on steam, email me at ben_almighty@hotmail.com, or text/call me at 98419540 BUT PLEASE LEAVE YOUR NAME

Address: 54 East Coast Terrace Finland Gardens #01-08, 458949, Siglap

Time: 4pm - Late

Nearest MRT station: Bedok

Buses outside my place: 4N,13,16,31,36,43,48,55,135,196,197

From Bedok interchange, you can take 16,32,196,197 to Mandarin Gardens, then walk through the park to the back gate, if not i'll just meet you guys at the bus stop and walk you guys in. :) Perhaps you guys can meet and come together?

Activities: There's a swimming pool here and i'm sure we can have consoles by the pool... you guys can play cards as well but all suggestions are welcome.

Guest of Honor: Kig from PGTF2

Really hope you guys can make it :)