This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
thelousy

Time for me to step away from AFL for a while

It has been a great season we had, from dramas to intense match to gaining much experience which people needed.

It has been a pleasure in trying to push AFL5 to what it had been, with cash prizes and consistent publicity (which may or may not be to some people's expectation, but hey it worked). I'm glad that teams are stepping up and trying to push out of their boundaries. At the same time, I hope the this season spur current teams or puggers to keep improving and all.

So more importantly, I'm stepping away from asiafortress to go back to my real life stuff. So the next person that will lead this site will fall on the hands of nata. I really hope that people step up and try to help out, instead of being armchair critics really. So yea, thank you guys for participating and being very supportive of the league. I wish you guys all the best in whatever you do.

You did a great job, broheim. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Hopefully the others take a few lessons out of your book for the great transparency you showed with this season.

*bro hug*

Sign in to follow this