• asiafortress cup 14
Trajec

Vizion-New To PUG + Need Help

Hey guys, i just started puggin my name is Adeeb Qureshi

IGN : Vizion or Trajec

Steam ID Page : http://steamcommunity.com/id/FailedVizion

steam id : skool4fool

i could really use some help,

i read the starter guide for tf2 comp, and understood pretty much everything.

But i need help with certain classes like scout and soldier, it would be really kind of you to post some tips or some advices.

ASIAFORTRESS.COM FTW ! 8).8).

Thanks Alot,

Vizion

it would be easier if you scan through ozfortress forums and here for tips posted by people in other threads

my advice would be play more

You can't just ask for tips to be given out, because that's just too general. Try playing a few games and find out your weak points and then ask for advice :)

If you want to practice aim, just play pickups or pubs. MGE is a so-so alternative, but it makes you lose playsense. An example would be that for scouts that have like 100+ hours of MGE, they all have this similar, twitchy jerky movement which comes from just spamming L + R + L + R, and in 6v6 they get absolutely digested in teamfights because that movement does not against splash damage.

good luck improving! :D

You can't just ask for tips to be given out' date=' because that's just too general. Try playing a few games and find out your weak points and then ask for advice :)

If you want to practice aim, just play pickups or pubs. MGE is a so-so alternative, but it makes you lose playsense. An example would be that for scouts that have like 100+ hours of MGE, they all have this similar, twitchy jerky movement which comes from just spamming L + R + L + R, and in 6v6 they get absolutely digested in teamfights because that movement does not against splash damage.

good luck improving! :D

[/quote']

Thank You!

Add me on steam if you will, i sent you a request.

I want to know people around here.

And i might even learn something from u bro :P

Thanks For The Reply,

Trajec.

Bowt's get good guide is something you should read and memorise until you have it imprinted. Learning classes starts and ends at being able to hit tab, see what classes are dead and alive and have an idea of what is going on outside your screen. To actually get a feeling for what is going on outside your screen, you need to play the game (this really matters), and maybe watch a little bit of overs playing to see how it all works (somewhat useful).