This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Moe

Gamers United Launches New Servers in Singapore

Hi Guys,

Glad to see the Singapore community updating GU servers, we have over 200 players online during peak hours!

Stats can be found @ http://gamersun-sgp.gameme.com/

Over the next few days we will be revisiting the rotations for the Foundry, Badmaps and Arena servers.

Happy Fragging!

Instaspawn is a game breaker.

Would be nice if the majority were normal spawn and maybe only a couple instaspawn.

Not the other way round. Honestly the only reason I ever play there is because replay is enabled.

Moe, these servers - ozfortress SGP #__ - Hosted by Gamersunited

What're the passwords, who has admin etc? Because these servers give okay pings for aus players

Moe, these servers - ozfortress SGP #__ - Hosted by Gamersunited

What're the passwords, who has admin etc? Because these servers give okay pings for aus players

They are hosted on the same box as the pub servers, as hcaz mentioned they are linked to the Ozfortress pug bot.

find the 100+ ping quite amusing really, lining up headshots that don't register until 1/2 seconds and the player has already went round the corner, thinking fuckkk yeahh i'm jebus fear my hpbness

We are doing our best to fix the routing, there appears to be quite some funky routing in that part of the world.

Just a update for you guys, the box may suddenly go offline for a hour or so. We have reached the point were the servers are popular enough for us to justify throwing in more upgrades to bring you even more servers.

3x Memory ftw ;)

Stay tuned,

should implement some sort of law n order in the servers

just saw 3-4 hackers that made the server lag like russian servers( they cant aim even with crit+ speed+ aimbot)

eviladmin perhaps?

traceroute keeps changing for fuck

We keep trying to change the routing to get a best possible ping for everyone, feel free to send me tracerts so we can work to optimize them.

@DarKie,

We are growing our admin team as quickly as we humanly can, if you ever need assistance we have heaps of aussie admins idling in the AU steam chat room

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamersunitedau

Other News,

Box upgrades went through, reshuffled the server numbers and added a few new ones.

Still a few new servers will be added, just working on the technical aspect of them first.

Changes Include

- Added Non instaspawn 2fort (00), dustbowl (10), goldrush(20) servers

- Added CTF rotation 20 slot server (05)

- Added second Payload Maps server (38)

In the near future we are also planning on offering bookables in Western Australia - Should make any AU vs SP games more ping friendly to the Aussies.

Hi guys,

Bit of a update, I have noticed a bit of instability since the last update and crashes.

Few changes this morning,

- Updated all mods to development snapshots

- Implemented daily auto restart at 530- 540am for all servers ex trade / idle

I'll keep a eye on things for a few days to ensure stability then we can work on some of the requests :)