This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
-Sc-Tore

Any Scout tips?

Hi guys , My name is Tore . I'm newbie ,I like scout but my accurate is very bad, i tried to lower the sens of my mouse but i still cannot get the clear shot :( Please help

Practice with a regular routine against a varying level of opponents. Don't play 10 hours one day and none for the rest of the week, play 30 minutes every day. Keep positive and expect to be bettered by many people and never focus on what the other guy does. Always improve your own game and focus on it first.

Infused.Tt quad: you know how to become

Infused.Tt quad: RLY GOOD

Infused.Tt quad: at tf2?

Infused.Tt quad: smoke weed

Infused.Tt quad: errday

Most people have hundreds of hours in their class, you should really stop expecting to have success until you match effort and input.

HOHOHOHOHHHAHAHAHAHOOHHOHHAHAHAHHAAH

HOHOHOHOHHHAHAHAHAHOOHHOHHAHAHAHHAAH

You really need to stop making yourself look like a toad.

Case in point; <250(?) hour scout who baits stickies on cap points by glaring at them wistfully.

I was pretty bad at accuracy and the rate at which I could get meatshots was very low and was entirely random. Then I ragequit Scout and switched to Solly. A week later a scout was needed so I switched. I found my accuracy somewhat better...maybe the two are unrelated actually as my form continually fluctuates ><

Guest qjyap

If you can't aim don't go into 1v1s, play off heals and just ks - um I mean cleanup on weak people

but dont just leave ur DM there though, scout's 1v1 happens a lot more than any other classes so, u need to have the 1v1 DM

I depend on my roamer a lot though.

i depend on no man.

but seriously mge

LIAR. I clearly remember at least one occasion in a badlands scrim where I had to come to resupply to save you and the other scout from the enemy scouts in a 2v2 situation.

This may sound slightly generic but I always found that tr_walkway with aim type specific warmups are helpful(Don't bother adding strafe to the bot the movement is not natural), Circle strafe a bot while keeping your pistol fully on target and after that tires you switch on the launchpad with random power and repeat the same deal.

Then repeat the exercise for snap/twitch aim where you center your crosshair without moving your scout then flick at the incoming bots before returning to original position. Snapping to your target then tracing is also valid.

The exercises are valid with launchpad on or off as long as tracing and twitch are both practiced.

I also know some people that practice this with host_timescale 1.5

This is of course second to SOAP and other things.

Just my 2 scrap, I'm not too experienced in this field :3