Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
thelousy

[Week 3 Round 6] Ikea Stickies vs. cRs

Home Team: Ikea Stickies

Away Team: cRs

Map List: koth_pro_viaduct_rc3, cp_warmfront, cp_gullywash_final1, cp_yukon, cp_granary

• The home team has 12 hours from the start of the week to eliminate a map from the map pool.
  • The away team has to wait for the home team to eliminate their map before eliminating a map from the remaining map pool.
  • The home team has 24 hours after both teams have eliminated their maps to choose a map from the map pool.
  • The away team has to wait for the home team to choose their map before choosing a map from the remaining map pool.
  • Teams are reminded that server choices are to be settled amongst yourselves along with latency checks.

If the team fails to choose a map in the time stated then the other team will eliminate and choose both maps in their stead.

To be played by: Thursday, 15th December

Scheduled date: Tuesday, 20th December 9 pm GMT+8

Home Team Eliminates: koth_pro_viaduct_rc3

Away Team Elminates: cp_warmfront

Home Team Pick: cp_granary

Away Team Pick: cp_gullywash_final1

Results:

we'd like to have the match on saturday 17th dec (coz they are having exams and work, i know its past dead line, hope u guys understand)

bad timing?

if its in Jan, people start complaining cause people start school/busy with work/etc.

if its in Nov, people start complaining cause exam/projects/busy with work/blah blah blah.

if its in Dec, majority of people end all those stuff cause of holiday period.

so which one do you prefer then darkie? think about the majority instead of yourselves please.

Now this is classic example of asian idiocy. When things are open to discussion and an event is in it's planning stage, issues are not brought up; when shit happens people say things that cannot be resolved anyway. In any case this is a match thread and its the wrong place for that, shall we do something constructive and settle the time?

On a side note its good that the league caters to pri/sec/jc because after that age I think people should be old enough to manage their own schedules around the league, knowing that when you sign up for a tournament you have to be committed to playing during a certain period.

duh, i idiot... thats why i go polytechnic

sorry for my comment, study whole morning, mind not clear

regarding the timing, if you guys dont mind pushing later, we could play on 20-22nd

after everyones exams hopefully

post lineup here so the admins can put it up on announcement page, thanks

ikea stickies

soldiers : tabi, sud

scouts : mm, jester

demoman : arcadia

medic : teal

Sign in to follow this