Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
thelousy

[Week 3 Round 4] PGTF2 vs. cRs

Home Team: PGTF2

Away Team: cRs

Map List: koth_pro_viaduct_rc3, cp_warmfront, cp_gullywash_final1, cp_yukon, cp_granary

• The home team has 12 hours from the start of the week to eliminate a map from the map pool.
  • The away team has to wait for the home team to eliminate their map before eliminating a map from the remaining map pool.
  • The home team has 24 hours after both teams have eliminated their maps to choose a map from the map pool.
  • The away team has to wait for the home team to choose their map before choosing a map from the remaining map pool.
  • Teams are reminded that server choices are to be settled amongst yourselves along with latency checks.

If the team fails to choose a map in the time stated then the other team will eliminate and choose both maps in their stead.

To be played by: Thursday, 8th December

Scheduled date: 14 Wednesday at 9:00pm SG time

Home Team Eliminates: cp_granary

Away Team Elminates: cp_yukon

Home Team Pick: cp_gullywash_final1

Away Team Pick: koth_viaduct_pro_rc3

Results:

I'll have to check. Friday might not be great, and I think that's over the deadline.

EDIT: I just checked with my team and we are missing two on Friday. Tuesday or Wednesday would be best. Those are within the deadline too.

I've just spoken to sam and we've agreed to play on Wednesday (The 7th) at 9:30 PM SG time in the AsiaFortress #3 server. That should give enough time for the other match to leave the server and if it is still occupied we will use AF#1.

Our lineup will be

Scouts: Bullz, Raziel

Soldiers: Mudkip, Firestorm

Demo: bot2001

Medic: Kig

I've talked to sam and we're going to reschedule round 4 for next week. We'll have to decide on another date too.

We will play both maps as if it was a fresh round, this is a better outcome than a default win.

Sign in to follow this