This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
hcaz

sm_votemenu

C:\srcds1\orangebox\tf\logs\l1119008.log (2 hits)
Line 289: L 11/19/2011 - 02:14:47: "Despicable > SandVichFort.Com<54>
<

<
<
<
<

<

<

<

<

<
<

Anywhere with a possibility in which people don't vote for the change of map.

And thus people leaving, pug failing.

You're not allowed to use sm_votemenu at those times in the eclub servers.

Have a good day :>

should remove the feature rather than banning anyone who uses it. how long will the ban last anyway? also people are bound to use it if NO ONE FUCKING VOTES. ^_^

it's usually for people who don't even ask what map others want to play, and just change the map immediately after a pickup without at least calling a vote

yeah but perhaps this whole list includes all people who use it after everyone has agreed to a map and not voted.

also in scrims where one team can decide what map they play, will they get banned too? seemingly as you are searching just the keyword sm_votemenu

Hi.

Got a message from my friend with regards to this issue.

Just to clarify matters, there were no players present in the servers when I entered the sm_votemenu command. As my friend wanted to host a pug and wanted to check which maps were available in the server.

There was no intention of abusing the sm_votemenu to disrupt normal gameplay for other players.

Hope this clears things up. Thanks for the understanding.

h0rse

Hi.

Got a message from my friend with regards to this issue.

Just to clarify matters' date=' there were no players present in the servers when I entered the sm_votemenu command. As my friend wanted to host a pug and wanted to check which maps were available in the server.

There was no intention of abusing the sm_votemenu to disrupt normal gameplay for other players.

Hope this clears things up. Thanks for the understanding.

h0rse

[/quote']

The Map Pools are available here: http://league.asiafortress.com/misc.php?page=maps . Alternatively, you could try using the "votemap" command in the future.