This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
thelousy

AFL5 Queries

Will there be any filtering for the teams? Because there're only 5 teams in div 1 while the rest are in div 2.

(and post below +10).

Div 1 teams are allowed to pick div 2 mercs but not vice versa.

Teams stating div 2 but in actual fact are div 1 will filtered into div 1. Criteria such as player experience and past competitive experiences will be used. So if you are a div 1 level team but want to want to play in div 2, 2 options: do not participate at all or play where you should rightfully be.

If anyone is unhappy with the ultimatum about the div 2 filtration, you guys can always pull out of the competition.

is there a general guideline from which players is judged, if a team is a mix of div1 players and one or two new players, then is the team still considered div1?

is there a general guideline from which players is judged' date=' if a team is a mix of div1 players and one or two new players, then is the team still considered div1?

[/quote']

Criteria such as player experience and past competitive experiences will be used.

derpkips's team pls

I should let you guys know that you will be placed in division 1 on the grounds that 5 of your players are from cata (master's cup champions) and masterful (master's cup 2nd runner-up). You guys as a whole would be devastating to division 2 in terms of skill level.

If anyone is unhappy with the ultimatum about the div 2 filtration' date=' you guys can always pull out of the competition.

[/quote']

I'll let known the decision later tonight/tmr. just know that reasons such as, "i'm going on a holiday" is not valid cause it is expected that you sign up with members who should be available most of the time.