This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
HaXxorIzed

ASK ME STUFF

Quite a contradictory post, aloy99. Are you still playing with a shit mouse and shit sensitivity etc?

Search for YouTube videos like this and you might come to certain realizations and improve quicker. Good luck.

I'm using WMO(same sensor as the intellimouse you used to use)

400 dpi

6 sens

A bit low, but it's manageable.

Eat healthy, don't play in periods that are too long together, get sleep and have a clear sense of life direction. These things can all get in the way of videogames.

Other than that, your problem is bolded. Either the pickup games in your community are deliberately barring you because you are bad (in which case I suggest you look for alternatives), or you aren't participating because of some preconcieved notion of your own ability. Get over it, quickly. Care less about how other people feel when you fail, and you might actually improve. Getting obliterated every day isn't easy to stomach for most people, but you will improve quickly.

I'm pretty much fine with pugs now, even if I do usually bottom score. Also it's more of some self imposed rage when I do something stupid, and ignore certain things(like calling a sticky trap and then walking into it right after that).

I'm using WMO(same sensor as the intellimouse you used to use)

400 dpi

6 sens

A bit low, but it's manageable.

I'm pretty much fine with pugs now, even if I do usually bottom score. Also it's more of some self imposed rage when I do something stupid, and ignore certain things(like calling a sticky trap and then walking into it right after that).

how is that low

I er

Used to play on

Yes, 10

I have short puny arms D:

And small girlie hands

what does that have to do with your sens!

it's not low just because it's lower than your previously higher sens

But obviously it's going to feel low to me. From my perspective. My hands are the ones that have gotten used to a sens of 10, not yours.