welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
HaXxorIzed

ASK ME STUFF

Teach me plz. thnx

Please tell me you aren't expecting people to take this seriously. Take the initiative, play some games, see where it goes from there. Unless you're just trolling.

I'm okay.

Work + looking after a child is really tiring though, but my life has settled into a routine of sorts. It's a routine of zero sleep and dealing with your partner's perpetual fear of failing as parent + / SIDS, but it's a routine nevertheless.

were u happy when u finally won the us euro debate against me at i46?

also i think it was unfair cause there was no rybbenappe to rape mixup.

without a routine, what would you do?

Hard to say really, because leaning on routines has in general got me this far anyway. Routines are rules, after all.

And since Matt smith can put it better than I can (and I think doctor who is awesome), here's a link!

were u happy when u finally won the us euro debate against me at i46?

also i think it was unfair cause there was no rybbenappe to rape mixup.

I'm fairly certain in this very thread I said why I expected the win and how it'd go down. The results were a little more comprehensive because the American teams went up against poorly prepared opposition, but as I understand it they were also pretty damn jet lagged and not staying in great accommodation, so it's still a big statement.

USA USA USA USA USA etc.

Guest qjyap

Silence heathen!

If Epsilon's full lineup had practiced for more than 3 days between the end of ETF2L S12 and i46, they'd have at least gone to the finals.

the fact that they don't practice much does show that us>euro????

the fact that they don't practice much does show that us>euro????

No, it shows that the NA guys wanted to win more. Since Europe hasn't had a true competitive LAN(i46 is more of a social gathering) for a while, what prem teams tend to do is go there, get drunk, have fun and still manage to beat most of the competition. It was kind of a mistake to expect the top EU teams to take i46 seriously because that has never been the case in the past.

This is not even mentioning the roster issues both the top two EU teams faced just before the LAN.

To be fair, it would be more appropriate to say that NA>EU at this unfortunate juncture in time.

i would win all the events at the olympics if i practiced more.

Not a chance, because you're incompetent and you smoke heavily.

The american teams would have won even at the height of the current european scene honestly. That level of professionalism/drive to absolutely get better no matter the cost has always been present in the top american teams lead by platinum/tyrone (or x6); it's never been present in a european team after Dignitas or >maybe< cubeth era epsilon.

When all is said and done x6 played four hours of scrims five days a week to knock off the old eMg. LG have three years of hard work with a solid and dedicated core of players who completely understand each other, and Mix's player groups (plat/enigma/harb, harb/tlr, ruwin/pure) have played over two seasons each together as well, if not more, and they've all been in invite winning teams together to boot.

Nobody in europe has that kind of staying power or drive / patience / hours clocked up / whatever. It's powerful.

• Like 1

I want to ask you do i only have to post in the thread of afa or do i also have to befriend L4 AFA Assistants??

I cant add them to my friend list because i am f2p so can't i register for afa??