This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
spammah

spammah willing to mentor

Hi there,

As stated in the topic, I can mentor 'you'. Any and all sorts of players, veterans or rookies, are invited.

Pizzawow
Pickled_Orange
Jared_Hippo
Manly_jesus
Styruhfoam
Darkie
deliaren
bright
Zeet
LiLPr0

EDIT: Add me on Steam.

attack: kill demo, bait point, focus point, kill people, win point.

defense: don't die, don't die, don't die, rotate when they uber, don't die, don't die, push off spire if successful defense, leaving roam behind.

just basics

I doubt this is a troll thread. If you expect Spammah's mentoring to be holding hand walking you through how to push a point then you're wasting your time, I suspect. Unless you want analysis like "how about we walk out the door with our uber and kill them with it / take the height while the other classes either get on the point or stay alive" (also known as, really obvious shit you should know already). But if you want to take apart the game and look at qualities that count (establishing a regular routine, making decisions, listening, thinking about how to think about each situation individually), then this is why you're here. Which is the bit people are lacking anyway.

I'm highly insulted that you think this is a troll thread!

Yes, this is real. I can teach you pretty much anything. Note that I do NOT follow competitive pro-leagues like the ETF2L, ozfortress etc so I have no idea how top euro teams play etc. What I help you with WILL guarantee you to rise up through the ranks and compete at the top level with the top players. A mix of personal skills, teamwork, coordination, communication and lastly positioning, all the core abilities required for any high-level player in a first person shooter.

Sure, you can be a mentee for my penis ceemie!

OK, added the rest. I think this should be enough for now. If any others are interested please post up and I'll train you after I'm done with the current list.