This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
thelousy

Possible events that can be held?

Hi y'all,

Wanna get the public's opinion on what type of events you would like to see run in the future. Example: Highlander 9v9, de-groots keep tourny.

If you guys have any ideas to contribute or wish for some events to be done, kindly drop your messages below!

Unlocks Cup

Format:

- 6 v 6 standard class limits

- 30 minutes or 5 Win difference

- No Vanilla weapons

Milkman scouts.

Anti-Air Solly (Direct Hit and Reserve Shooter)

Trapper Demo, or Demoknight.

QuickFix medic

Tomislav-Sandvich-GRU heavy.

Wheeee~

I'd like a highlander tournament, because I haven't really played 9v9 style. =)

Edit: Something I think could be interesting. 3v3, no class limits, medlocks allowed. What class composition would be strongest?

4v4

1 class limit each

vanilla

smaller teams thus larger number of teams participating?

smaller teams = not really balanced gameplay:/

sniper with hax aiming can easily take out the demo and scout and weaken the solly. and spy. good spy. i hate good spy:(

4v4

1 class limit each

vanilla

smaller teams thus larger number of teams participating?

smaller teams = not really balanced gameplay:/

sniper with hax aiming can easily take out the demo and scout and weaken the solly. and spy. good spy. i hate good spy:(

one sniper, thus meaning they would have to drop one class. snipers have the ability of taking down one class with a charged headshot, that would also give away his/her position. a team would be running 1 scout, med, solly and demo. off classing will always have its advantage and disadvantage, dropping the scout for a pyro/spy/sniper will mean less firepower and speed of the roaming scout.

smallers teams would need to work more on communications, teamwork and perhaps strategy.

:)

bigfoot is planning a bball tourney that is to be held on oct already.

Go ahead. No one's stopping him. Looking at things in a long term prospective so suggestions would be great.

Thanks to the rest who have suggested some ideas, keep them coming! We'll put them up for consideration.