This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
deliaren

What happened to the pickup servers?

quite sad how the whole comp scene depends on 1 guy. :(

keep saying that the comp tf2 scene is dead, and i'll have you banned from every pug server in the region.

shouldn't matter to you anyway, since you seem to revel in its demise.

say goodbye to pugging, cherry :)

edit by thelousy: deleted post cause WOT is painful for the eyes but basically he was being an idiot and the above action was done.

because as much as he'd like us to think otherwise, we all know that he has no life outside of tf2. why else would he repeatedly visit this site so much? some pug regulars dont even visit the forums as frequently as he does.

banned. talk to me on steam (with a damn good reason) if you wanna be unbanned.

because as much as he'd like us to think otherwise' date=' we all know that he has no life outside of tf2. why else would he repeatedly visit this site so much? some pug regulars dont even visit the forums as frequently as he does.

[/quote']

nah its cause i enjoy watching you rage. ^^

i got awesome internet access on my phone.

#justsaying

heretotroll out

FFF OBV PLAYING FOOTBALL DONT MAKE PEOPLE COOL. THAT WOULD MEAN CUNTALDO IS COOL. HE IS NOT. NOT I TELL YOU, NOT.

because as much as he'd like us to think otherwise' date=' we all know that he has no life outside of tf2. why else would he repeatedly visit this site so much? some pug regulars dont even visit the forums as frequently as he does.

[/quote']

nah its cause i enjoy watching you rage. ^^

i got awesome internet access on my phone.

#justsaying

heretotroll out

FFF OBV PLAYING FOOTBALL DONT MAKE PEOPLE COOL. THAT WOULD MEAN CUNTALDO IS COOL. HE IS NOT. NOT I TELL YOU, NOT.

le sigh

Shameful' date=' Cherry. Didn't expect you to behave this way. Anyway, let's stay on topic, please.

[/quote']

/srs post mode on

ive been on the side of trying to make the community work, trying to ban trolls like myself and shit, attempting to organize tournaments, basically attempted to help the community. it usually fails, turns into forfeit fortress. hitman said that afl ought to be renamed to asiaforfeitress once. lol. the community is filled with racist, elitist stackers who dont really care about new players. when i say asian tf2 is dead i mean the sg/my scene cause the koreans and chinese are nice. these circlejerks think they are hip and pro but they kill the community. since there are major and minor ones you have a screwed up community cause the proer ones are hating on the newer ones or hating on the other circlejerk "over there". im just shooting the guy in tremendous pain here, im the good guy ^^. sorry for adding to this but take a look at afa.

I wonder why you people continue replying to someone so desperate for reactions

we all enjoy it tbh

/troll mode on

Shameful' date=' Cherry. Didn't expect you to behave this way. Anyway, let's stay on topic, please.

[/quote']

/srs post mode on

ive been on the side of trying to make the community work, trying to ban trolls like myself and shit, attempting to organize tournaments, basically attempted to help the community. it usually fails, turns into forfeit fortress. hitman said that afl ought to be renamed to asiaforfeitress once. lol. the community is filled with racist, elitist stackers who dont really care about new players. when i say asian tf2 is dead i mean the sg/my scene cause the koreans and chinese are nice. these circlejerks think they are hip and pro but they kill the community. since there are major and minor ones you have a screwed up community cause the proer ones are hating on the newer ones or hating on the other circlejerk "over there". im just shooting the guy in tremendous pain here, im the good guy ^^. sorry for adding to this but take a look at afa.

I wonder why you people continue replying to someone so desperate for reactions

we all enjoy it tbh

/troll mode on

First thing I should say is that, I used to like you, in fact you were one of the people in the community that made me tolerate the rest of the bullshit that was present in the past. But now I am just so disappointed that you have taken it upon yourself to hinder us and stall our efforts just because of what happened in the past. Why?

For every one person who is "jerking off" there are just as many who would like to help the newer players. Hey, i think there was much more assholes last time than now. Now the community has turned for the better. Sure we still have a long way to go. But you shouldn't just say "since i can't beat them, i will join them." i mean, how cowardly is that? Look ok, I don't like to call out names, but a lot of the past "assholes" have grown to be much more accommodating and mature now. Maybe in the past you had some bad experiences, but there is no need to let it all out on us now, when we are making some good progress.

As for AFA. Like i said, it is PROGRESS. In one way or another. Look at our community now compared to just say 5 months ago? If you really think everyone is just as bad as before, you are obviously choosing to look very very selectively.

I don't like to feed trolls but you're a decent guy cherry so I'll go out on a limb:

ding is right, for every idiot shitting in their own backyard there is another cleaning up. I dare say everyone in this forum who remembers when it first started in AFL2 has been on BOTH sides of the construct/destruct fence in one way or the other. At least I have.

Its all in the past. Don't bring old shit up to mar these honest efforts people are putting in. This is why we can't have nice things. Don't be a gigantic cocknugget, lurk if you can't resist.

I don't like to feed trolls but you're a decent guy cherry so I'll go out on a limb:

ding is right' date=' for every idiot shitting in their own backyard there is another cleaning up. I dare say everyone in this forum who remembers when it first started in AFL2 has been on BOTH sides of the construct/destruct fence in one way or the other. At least I have.

Its all in the past. Don't bring old shit up to mar these honest efforts people are putting in. This is why we can't have nice things. Don't be a gigantic [b']cocknugget[/b], lurk if you can't resist.

+1

edited by thelousy: don't be an idiot