This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
deliaren

What happened to the pickup servers?

they realized that tf2 already dead. so they die themselves.

My question is, if this game is so irrelevant in your opinion and "dead" as you've put it. Why are you here? I mean, you're preaching to the choir if you're reaffirming the state of the game, as people that play/browse here would already be aware of it. Therefore the underhanded remarks get more redundant with every post.

Cut it out.

Cherry was a nice person :( . oh well things change.

um so if its being shut down or anything, are there any further plans or information?

i am in no position to comment on this issue. however, from what i understand, E-Club will not be releasing an official statement or explanation on this matter.

it's time we started looking for alternative server providers. If anyone can think of any possibilities, feel free to step forward with your suggestions.

I remember we used to have a server we rented from sgWargames. or something. Only thing we can do is to donate and fund another server... But how much the community wants to contribute is a problem. Personally, if it comes to a community funded server, I am willing to donate 10 dollars a month to keep things running. Don't know about the others tho.

fragnetics?

other then that, if you guys could have more popular servers like golddust forever perhaps you can have people who pay monies to become admin, just like cs 1.6 days

im also willing to pay , but not sure how much, min $10

money = admin is risky. and of course we need people who are familiar with all the Rcon stuff.

all this is quite complicated. But since eclub decided not to sponsor asiafortress anymore, is it possible to look for other sponsors? If not total free servers, we can ask for subsidies?

who is the person running this website's funding and everything anyway? (just a curiosity question if you don't mind.)