This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
thelousy

Post masters cup teams discussion

Just curious, how many of the teams will continue on scrimming if there were to be a new season of AFL?

How many of the new puggers are feeling adventurous in forming your own teams for scrims and potentially, your own AFL division?

Discuss. Your posts will decide how the new season will be like. Let us know and please be civil about it.

MiA would be more than happy to play in AFL's next season.

After all, we're all eager to take that #champions tag off that certain team.

Not sure if this is within ur time frame. But a few of the people i know will be returning to the game after our A levels. which is around november.

So I guess after major exams like A/O levels will be more likely for those in their teens? What about the poly bunch? Any words when their exams will end and if they're interested in coming back to competitive TF2 instead of other games?

Get the F2P players involved with the scrimming scene. New blood has to replace the old ones. Get the old players to show the new players the ropes and ease their transition into the competitive world and show them how less daunting and intimidating it really is.

And begins the arduous quest of getting people to pick pubbers; more than a dozen times have I seen a pubber get ignored even though he's in the frikkin list. just my 2 cents.

MiA would be more than happy to play in AFL's next season.

After all' date=' we're all eager to take that #champions tag off that certain team.

[/quote']

goddamn catareethermic

Yes, if new players don't play in pugs, they won't improve much. Many people say go improve your skills in pubs, but the thing is, in pubs, people barely bother to take evasive action and it's so easy to land hits as any class.

So I go into pugs with the aim to take my skills to the next level, BUT, it can be VERY depressing to KNOW that your team is losing because of you, and you alone. Very depressing.

its time for #Redemption, stop the trolling and start coaching.

With that being said, Codes n Keys would definitely be continuing on. We missed out on masters, we arent going to miss AFL. Contact anyone in my team if you guys wanna scrim

goddamn catareethermic

you guys going down.

down i say.

now to actually do that hmmm..

you can't get us.

we ain't stayin around

goddamn catareethermic

you guys going down.

down i say.

now to actually do that hmmm..

you can't get us.

we ain't stayin around

u still going down.

Lol Immunity and I (remember us? lol) are looking to come back to the game after our As as we had just said. So we wld need new people to make a team anyway since everyone abandoned us :( SOO don't abandon comp tf2 just yet thx.

Ohai there, Leader of Team HappyFace here. We would be interested in taking part if there is a new league. We're a newly formed team btw =D

Cheers ^__^