Teh_Noob - Soldier - Roaming

Audi03 - Demoman ( aka ckp )

Chaos - Medic ( aka JustAGooner )

iridescentFUZZ - Scout

[Cm1]Gaurav - Scout

Subs:

DeeKay

GOD

I'm sure some of u would have played with us here and there, we <3 StarHub . We have our own match server ( will submit to asiafortress in a few days ). We are primarily on the new "InterFluX" servers.

Question: What do u think is our skill level should be ? Just want to know! Maybe a few Clan Name suggestions :D

Thanks and Hoping to have a few scrims with the seasoned pros :)

Chaos.

www.interflux.in

PS: I am one of the owners of "InterFluX Gaming". Contact me for non-clan stuff also :D .

EDIT: Names Audi03 & [Cm1] Gaurav

in all honesty we wouldn't be able to determine your skill level just by 6 names alone?

doubt DM is the only factor in scrims (looking at MGE heroes), teamwork is essential as well. do see a few familiar names in your lineup (assuming gaurav is garav from cm1 and audio is well...audi0). nonetheless, glad to see a new team who looks decent appear in the azn scene and sincerely wishing you all the best.

few scrims soon =]

Hope you guys are interested in registering for the tf2 Masters :D Anyway all the best for your team, hope to see you guys go far...

Willing to help out with whatever you need, add me up as windhawk91 on steam. :) Need another Cm1 :D, also is that scout Gaurav or Garav?

in all honesty we wouldn't be able to determine your skill level just by 6 names alone?

doubt DM is the only factor in scrims (looking at MGE heroes)' date=' teamwork is essential as well. do see a few familiar names in your lineup (assuming gaurav is garav from cm1 and audio is well...audi0). nonetheless, glad to see a new team who looks decent appear in the azn scene and sincerely wishing you all the best.

few scrims soon =']

I agree. We dont know our skill level :D

I hope we get more players soon and we have a stable team :)

Thanks for all your encouragement :) . I will be posting into the recruitment thread about our requirements, keep a look out. Hoping for first scrim soon =)

Cheers

Shoutout to leon.hi buddy

Jord

<3 <3 liddy :D

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii long time no see

hey cherry :D

yea its garav