welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
Madman

Results of the 1st PUBlanders event!

PUBlanders (Congrats!)

The winner for the PUBlanders tourny issssss...

[align=center]bVo1sl.jpg

TEAM EXCLAMATION[/align]

TEAM EXCLAMATION

Tabi (Demoman), lynnette (Sniper), K.N.I.G.H.T.S (Heavy), Jester (Pyro), HiLow (Engy), Souley (Engy/Scout), Impressionable Man Bear (Soldier), FlyFace (Scout), BRENdon (Spy), Miso (Medic)

CONGRATULATIONS TO TEAM ! FOR THEIR WIN!

Thank you to the prize sponsors, spammah, hcaz, natapon, madman, teal, alex and acel in carrying out this event successfully. Most importantly to those who have participated! :>

scout hat donated by Bolts, soldier hat donated by Mudkip, pyro hat donated by emir, demo hat donated by InfoMan, heavy hat donated by Summer, engineer hat donated by natapon, medic hat donated by emir, sniper hat donated by TENAXIS, spy hat donated by yooooog

The links to the casted games can be found here:

http://www.twitchtv.com/gaming420tv/videos

If you've enjoyed the cast and wish to see more of such casts then please donate via paypal to ludicrousfool@gmail.com because we need to raise funds for an xsplit license that normally costs 200 bucks but I got a 35 dollar deal while it lasts. So please help raise USD35! let me know if there are any problems with my paypal :<

Thanks for putting up the videos! Visual media really does help build the community!

Also, just an aftermath conversation

Bunnie: I realized something.

Bunnie: the entire game

Bunnie: we weren't organized

Bunnie: We were playing 'actual pub'

Bunnie: They were playing scrimming pub.

Babyshawn: Obvious is obvious

Bunnie: It was ROFL

Babyshawn: Well

Babyshawn: We nearly beat a well organised, contantly practised team with our unseriousness

Bunnie: :D

Babyshawn: We are pro.

Bunnie: ^

Bunnie: Yes.

Bunnie: We are.

Really, team !'s avatars do intimidate us. XD

I scare of the avatar.

Also, have anyone heard of this guy called 'Anas Ilyas' coming up with a bunch of excuses?

I scare of the avatar.

Also' date=' have anyone heard of this guy called 'Anas Ilyas' coming up with a bunch of excuses?

[/quote']

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Nice tourney, was good fun. Thanks a lot to all the organisers. It was cool having someone comment on your game even if you were the fail demo :(

Madman and Nata are good commentators, the others need to keep their dick in their pants when on mic.

Perhaps, just have 3 ppl cast so there's chemistry in the conversation instead of 7 ppl on at the same time?

Also, why does Cake have that poor special-needs child as his spray, that's just mean.

Says the incest byproduct of some father and his daughter. You might want to ease up on the curry sniffing mate.

Also, the casts would be much better if you guys let that girl talk, she was smart and had a nice voice to boot.

And our Engie, Zeet, had 70 hours of total TF2 playtime, shycuna raped her happiness, the bullying bastard.

Sign in to follow this