This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
laglikehell

Heavy class rollouts

lately i've seen afew pubbers started to play pugs and scrims as well.that is a good start. I would like to help new players who play soldier/demoman in their rollout. It is a jump technique to reach mid fight as fast as possible.i believed there is a video of fragga on youtube regarding rollout.you can watch and learn from it but if you don't really know how to execute it,find me at steam and i can assist you. I just want to help.please don't troll me :(

Jord

Actually the soldier rollout above can be improved.

Solly players, there is NO NEED to boost to the door during rollout UNLESS it's equalizer rollout, because you won't be able to be fully buffed when you reach mid to make jumps, or to tank the spam which is getting thrown at that entrance.

If you guys have noticed, medic heals at a rate at 72hp/s if you have not received damage for 10 seconds. At round start, since nobody has taken any damage whatsoever, the medic is able to buff you heavy classes to full hp almost instantly, before you make your jumps. He can buff one soldier to full when he exits the drop window, and he can buff the other soldier (the pocket usually) to full hp at the bridge. This enables both soldiers and possibly the scouts to reach midpoint with buffs which are crucial.

Solly players' date=' there is NO NEED to boost to the door during rollout UNLESS it's equalizer rollout, because you won't be able to be fully buffed when you reach mid to make jumps, or to tank the spam which is getting thrown at that entrance.

If you guys have noticed, medic heals at a rate at 72hp/s if you have not received damage for 10 seconds. At round start, since nobody has taken any damage whatsoever, the medic is able to buff you heavy classes to full hp almost instantly, before you make your jumps. He can buff one soldier to full when he exits the drop window, and he can buff the other soldier (the pocket usually) to full hp at the bridge. This enables both soldiers and possibly the scouts to reach midpoint with buffs which are crucial.

[/quote']

God finally someone whounderstands.

Solly players' date=' there is NO NEED to boost to the door during rollout UNLESS it's equalizer rollout, because you won't be able to be fully buffed when you reach mid to make jumps, or to tank the spam which is getting thrown at that entrance.

[/quote']

God finally someone whounderstands.

QFT. gg

Sign in to follow this