Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14
Sign in to follow this  
natapon

PUB-Landers - Players looking for teams

Name: denmax

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/denmax

Class(es): Scout, Soldier, Demoman, Medic, (EDIT: forgot to mention: Pyro)

Availability: Any time but midnight (GMT +8)

-----

Notes

• Microphone? Yes

• Experience with Mumble? Yes

• Playing TF2 since? Before the Spy vs Sniper update

• Hats? No shiny and tall ones. Just the ones that doesn't make my head obvious

• Loadouts:

◘ ◘ Scout: Vanilla

◘ ◘ Soldier: Shotgun may be switched to Gunboats; Melee may be Equalizer or Pain Train(? - depends if PUG-Lander rules allow this)

◘ ◘ Pyro: Vanilla

◘ ◘ Demoman: Vanilla

◘ ◘ Engineer: Vanilla or Jag(? - if allowed)

◘ ◘ Heavy: Vanilla

◘ ◘ Medic: No Blutsauger; Kritz or Uber; Ubersaw or Vita-saw(? - if allowed)

◘ ◘ Sniper: Vanilla

◘ ◘ Spy: Vanilla

Role as Soldier: Possibly Roamer. Leave the Heavy with the pocket instead.

Role as Demoman: Quick Sticky Spam + Detonation. I usually detonate one sticky at a time while in battle and rarely use the Pipe Launcher as a means of battle unless against faster classes or solo. Will use more stickies tho for area denial on certain predictable pathways, on larger targets, and on Medics that are ready to pop.

Role as Scout: Picking. What I usually do as Scout is run in and take out the Medic, then run out and take him out again when he tries to send himself to the battlefield alone - not entirely spawn camping, but more of executing him before he can actually reach back and help his team. Also picks on larger targets when they are directed at other objects

Role as Medic: The obvious healer. I usually don't go Battle unless required. I use the Ubersaw when needed, but not as a means to take out opponents

Role as Pyro: Purely defensive and support. I don't solo, and all I do is check the back, especially on a Medic pair, for Spies, and airblast allies that are on fire. I will usually go do some damage when opponents try to pick on the pair, but I never chase down opponents. What I do is either do enough damage to a larger opponent to force them to either retreat or get killed by an ally, or to help an ally take down a target that they are having difficulty with. I don't chase Spies unless there's a nearby medkit.

Emergency Registration for team TEXAS CHICKEN

IGN: volitudo

Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/volitudo/

Class(s): any

Availability: All I know is he's available during the times

I will roll Medic and WiloN will roll Sniper in the initial game. If we win, I'll switch to Sniper and he'll roll Medic, if that is okay.

I'll look for more subs for convenience

EDIT: He's switching me instead and wilson freaked out.