This is asiafortress

welcome

Ready to LAN?

Upcoming
  • asiafortress cup 14

Seriously, Is there really a fucking need to post this on the fucking news section?

Can't you dumbass(s) just say the lan event will be postpone due to some unforeseen events?

If you wonder this community is going down the shithole, this is one of the reasons why.

when a community is formed by retards and kids the only thing you get is this.. fail to handle things the right way , while on the other hand this asiafortress is currently being run by a kid who relys on his mom for money and kissings other asses to get what he wants he think he has full rights on everything. Seeing this is enough to say your a fucking retard. instead of making kekeke look bad for no reason you made yourself look like a retard child who doesnt hav a brain, gratz

The way you post this announcement, it's like you're trying to tell the community, "HEY, FUCK THIS BASTARD UP, HE'S THE ONE WHO FUCKED UP THE LAN"

So we're supposed to what? Grab our pitchforks and stab him? You could have said the LAN was cancelled, or postponed, and no one would have questioned you, but hell, you decide to post this chatlog and make it seem like it's this guy's fault. It makes me wonder, did you guys play a part in making this entire LAN fall apart in the first place.

If you were smart, you would edit the post now. Just fyi.

Sad to say , but you and nnata have a part in making a fail event.

Pretty disgusting of you to post a private chat log and from what we know,nnata is being douche about certain "information" he lied about.

And i'm pretty sure you guys dragged asiafortress down the drain.

S/N: I couldn't expect more from a MLM sucker and a whiner.

Sad to say ' date=' but you and nnata have a part in making a fail event.

Pretty disgusting of you to post a private chat log and from what we know,nnata is being douche about certain "information" he lied about.

[/quote']

what would that certain "information" be?

Better? yes.

But i'm afraid is bit too late don't you think so. The damage has been done, to both of you guys and the other party.

gg

[/quote']

The fact that madman's team isn't going to play and you still put them inside the group lineup.

[/quote']

The fact that madman's team isn't going to play and you still put them inside the group lineup.

where was that fact stated?

MLM sucker and a whiner? you don't even know me. You want things to be done your way then do something for the community rather then trolling and flaming people all the time. Go be an admin or something if you're not happy with the way things are being run

Sorry, but i ain't going to post private chat logs about what was told to me like a retard .

But i'm going to point out while GTFO the mailbox has pulled out of the tourney

TEAMS THAT HAVE SIGNED UP SO FAR:

Tim Dinosaurus

Nefarious.TF2

Cataclysmic

The "Best" Family

GTFO The Mailbox

And their names are still inside.

You are trying to set the impression to the "random people" that might be creeping around this forum that there are enough teams for the tourney to start.But in fact, there isn't .

The best thing you can do now is to remove their names and to counter what i say, or just stfu and admit that you are wrong.

And we're to magically know they pulled out? Say something for fucks sake. The thread hasn't even been closed yet, but nooo you couldn't edit it out yourselves :)

seriously? with the personal attacks and all?

and you really think everyone would just keep quiet and accept it if they had said "hey guys, LAN's cancelled."? then everyone would ask why and start flaming nata and ben for not being fully transparent, for not handling things properly, etc. no difference from what we have here really, just way more flaming.

jeez, where's the appreciation for their efforts? if you really think you can do a better job than them at organising events for the community, by all means, please do. i've lurked for quite awhile on this forum and i notice anytime there's a problem or crisis in the community, everyone's quick to point fingers and complain about how "asian tf2 is dying anyway" and how "this community sucks" while only a small group of people try to pick up the pieces and put things in order. if you're gonna complain about it, at least do something about it. if you care about the community and want to see it grow, help the people trying to do something, give constructive criticism. if you don't care about the community, why are you even here in the first place?

and hey, let's extend a warm welcome to our newest members who created accounts just to maintain their anonymity while flaming and contributing absolutely nothing to the topic.

oh hi everyone! nice to see that the community is still united.

against fail :):)

XCMOx.jpg

thank goodness we won this and left

good luck with the tourney! :)

Emir. its not even an asiafortress event. Its Hosted by a game shop sponsored to the game shop and it was the game shop that contacted the lan. Neither of this 2 retards did anything but post shit on the forums.

The game shop has nothing to do with the event. The organizer is an individual and does not represent any game shop. We're just helping him relay information to the community. But the constant dodging of contact has been leading to a stagnation of information of his decisions.

Look, if anyone gives a shit, do something about it. If you feel some things are being done wrongly, use constructive criticism. The first thing everyone does is to point fingers. Complain that things are not going the way they should be going. If you have suggestions, give it. Instead of saying "oh lol u fail trololol"

How is anyone going to learn from their mistakes if no one tells them what to change, what to look out for, what to do right?

I know that a lot of you here are old players and it sucks to see the community dying this way. But if all this hate and flaming and trolling continue to exist thread after thread after thread after thread, what makes you think that pubbers are going to bother joining the community?

Stop complaining that the community is dying when any one of you doesn't give truly give a shit. Because if you did, changes would have been made/will be in the process of being made.

If the chatlog is an issue, fine. The purpose for the chatlog when I first read it was an explanation as to why the LAN event encountered problems. If the admins were to have just put "Oh LAN cancelled get back to you later." Questions would have been asked, and reference to the chatlog would still have been made.

Admittedly posting it wasn't the most "tactful" thing to do, but what's the point of using tact when everyone else in this forum doesn't possess that quality?

The way the community is right now is the reason why I, as a pubber of 3 over years, have never found the pleasure in belonging.

Be the change, for fuck's sake.